Pikachu25's RNG Shack (and XD Emporium)

I have edited in all that I have. I will be adding a bunch of XD mons, HGSS legendaries, and BW legendaries soon (all three games are ready for SRing/RNGing). But for now, the trade thread is up and running!

@AcornHunter: I'm interested in all of them except the three that you don't know where they came from. Why don't you pick a couple of pokemon that you want the most, and we can get a trade worked out.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
If it's DW females you need I can give you some, currently I got:
Tangela
Taillow
Lickitung
Shinx (To be captured in a couple hours)
Bidoof (to be captured as well)
Nidoran-F
Slowpoke (not mine, got it a couple days ago from Frogoholic101)

*I mention the "to be captured ones" because I'm not particularly interested in SR for them :P

If it's DW females you need I can give you some, currently I got:
Tangela
Taillow
Lickitung
Shinx (To be captured in a couple hours)
Bidoof (to be captured as well)
Nidoran-F
Slowpoke (not mine, got it a couple days ago from Frogoholic101)

*I mention the "to be captured ones" because I'm not particularly interested in SR for them :P
Great :). Is there anything in my thread that catches your eye for a possible trade?

The HP Fire Gastly (the non shiny) and the naive Azelf if it's ok. I can trade now btw.
That's fine, but unfortunately I am going to have to keep you waiting. Due to the whole DS Lites not working on WPA security thing, I'm going to have to go through my friend's DSi (a horrible inconvenience, but I don't think it can be helped). I should be ready to trade either later today or tomorrow.

Most wanted: magnemite, cobalion, heatran, volcarona, and shiny gyarados.

Otherwise, my other wants are the shiny gastly, horsea, the first chansey, kyogyre, zekrom as well as all the other gen IV legendaries.

Are we doing 1 for 1 with these? Mine are pretty much only useful for breeding material.

My friend code is 0905 3707 4386 for pokemon black, and I can trade pretty much as soon as I make some eggs for myself since I can't clone.

(Your larvitar is named ghastly)

Wow, this looks nice:

♀
Chansey (No Nickname)
OT: RALPH | ID: 13834
Nature: Bold | Ability: Natural Cure
IV's: 31/(16)/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 19
Moves: Heal Bell | Refresh | Softboiled | Gravity

Please CMT for this!

This too:

Zekrom (No Nickname)
OT: Nathan | ID: 02044
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Teravolt
IV's: 31/31/31/(31)/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 50
Moves: DragonBreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
Availability: 5th gen

If you can get me a Shiny HP Ice near flawless Raikou with a Timid Nature i can give you a jolly flawless Immunity Gligar (male) and a drizzle Politoed (not good IVs lol)?

Most wanted: magnemite, cobalion, heatran, volcarona, and shiny gyarados.

Otherwise, my other wants are the shiny gastly, horsea, the first chansey, kyogyre, zekrom as well as all the other gen IV legendaries.

Are we doing 1 for 1 with these? Mine are pretty much only useful for breeding material.

My friend code is 0905 3707 4386 for pokemon black, and I can trade pretty much as soon as I make some eggs for myself since I can't clone.

(Your larvitar is named ghastly)

Thanks for catching the mistake with the Larvitar lol, I renamed it. I am interested in your Lileep, Lapras, Carvanha, Aerodactyl, Growlithe, Zubat, Natu, Tentacruel, Murkrow, Miltank, Corphish, Feebas, Magikarp, Whooper, Staravia, Gligar, and Dratini. Since that is 17 pokemon, why don't you pick six of mine that you like?

Wow, this looks nice:

♀
Chansey (No Nickname)
OT: RALPH | ID: 13834
Nature: Bold | Ability: Natural Cure
IV's: 31/(16)/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 19
Moves: Heal Bell | Refresh | Softboiled | Gravity

Please CMT for this!

This too:

Zekrom (No Nickname)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Teravolt
IV's: 31/31/31/(31)/31/31
Moves: DragonBreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
How about these?

Hello there :), Would you be so kind and CMT for your Naive Cobalion and Adamant Zekrom? Thanks!
How about these two?

Metalex] [IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/25.png[/IMG][IMG]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/ff/Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png[/IMG] [B]Ash's Pikachu[/B] [SIZE=2]([B]OT:[/B] [/SIZE][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2]Ash[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2] - [B]ID:[/B] 01301) [B]Gender:[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Male[/COLOR] - [B]Ability:[/B] Static - [B]Nature:[/B] Naughty [B]Location:[/B] Pokemon Event[/SIZE][SIZE=2][B] Special Moves:[/B] [COLOR=Orange][B]Volt Tackle[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR=Orange][B]Thunderbolt[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR=DimGray][B]Iron Tail[/B][/COLOR] - Quick Attack [/SIZE][SIZE=2][B]IV's[/B]: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30 [COLOR=Red][I][B]Hidden Power Fire 70[/B][/I][/COLOR] [B]Non-Redistributable[/B] Available level 50 UT [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][B]Notes:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][B]Comes from a Legit Wondercard Action Replay DSi Cloning code will be used [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][B][COLOR=Red] Metalex's[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][COLOR=Black]Shiny Torchic[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][[B]Dex:[/B] #255-257][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black][[B]Gender:[/B] [COLOR=Blue]Male[/COLOR]][[COLOR=Blue][B]OT[/B][/COLOR]][/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/257.png[/IMG][SIZE=1][IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rsitem004.png[/IMG][/SIZE] [SIZE=1] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][COLOR=Black][B]OT:[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]Marlin[/COLOR] | [B]ID:[/B] 64213[/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=red] [[/COLOR][COLOR=red]★[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][COLOR=Black][B]Ability:[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR]Blaze | [B]Nature:[/B] Rash | [B]Date:[/B] [COLOR=Black]Jan 13 said:
If you can get me a Shiny HP Ice near flawless Raikou with a Timid Nature i can give you a jolly flawless Immunity Gligar (male) and a drizzle Politoed (not good IVs lol)?
Unfortunately, my HG is currently tied up going for a shiny flawless Rayquaza, but I may end up with a non-shiny HP Ice Raikou. Also unfortunately, I'm going to need more than the gligar and the politoed to make a project like that worth my while :(.

Thanks for catching the mistake with the Larvitar lol, I renamed it. I am interested in your Lileep, Lapras, Carvanha, Aerodactyl, Growlithe, Zubat, Natu, Tentacruel, Murkrow, Miltank, Corphish, Feebas, Magikarp, Whooper, Staravia, Gligar, and Dratini. Since that is 17 pokemon, why don't you pick six of mine that you like?
Oh oops. The tentacruel is actually a tentacool. The staravia also has some random EV's because you have to evolve them to figure out if it's dreamworld tagged or not.

I think I'll go with the shiny gastly, magnemite, kyogre, heatran, volcarona, and cobalion.

Also, since you have the infinite items, could you do me a solid and put some master balls and water stones on some of the extra pokemon you trade over? I want to try learning how to RNG, but it's just a giant pain to start without master balls or AR (and I'm so tired of max repel + dust cloud runs only to get gems and oval stones).

I should be free tomorrow pretty much whenever. My skype is acorn hunter, and I'll private message my cell phone number if you texting is more convenient.

Sure Pikachu and Blaziken are just fine :D, Did you want the EV trained version of the Torchic? 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 6 Attack - Superpower - Fire Blast - Hidden Power - Vacuum Wave. I have it shifted to gen 5 with its name changed from BLAZIKEN to Blaziken.

Oh oops. The tentacruel is actually a tentacool. The staravia also has some random EV's because you have to evolve them to figure out if it's dreamworld tagged or not.

I think I'll go with the shiny gastly, magnemite, kyogre, heatran, volcarona, and cobalion.

Also, since you have the infinite items, could you do me a solid and put some master balls and water stones on some of the extra pokemon you trade over? I want to try learning how to RNG, but it's just a giant pain to start without master balls or AR (and I'm so tired of max repel + dust cloud runs only to get gems and oval stones).

I should be free tomorrow pretty much whenever. My skype is acorn hunter, and I'll private message my cell phone number if you texting is more convenient.
That sounds fine :). My AR doesn't work on gen V (so I don't actually have x900 items there), but if you are willing to give me a day or two, I can clone enough pokemon holding master balls and water stones to help you out :). And for me, the most convenient way to arrange a trade time is via VM.

Sure Pikachu and Blaziken are just fine :D, Did you want the EV trained version of the Torchic? 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 6 Attack - Superpower - Fire Blast - Hidden Power - Vacuum Wave. I have it shifted to gen 5 with its name changed from BLAZIKEN to Blaziken.
That sounds great!

Do you need the "Weakens foe's super effective -type move" berries from dreamworld then? I am transferring 17 pokemon after all.

A small update for now. While my brother had the TV for black ops and I had to take a break from XD SRing, I decided to go and get this:

Suicune (No Nickname)
OT: Dawg | ID: 59236
Nature: Bold | Ability: Pressure
IV's: 31/(14)/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Rain Dance | Gust | Aurora Beam | Mist

Notes: Hidden Power Dragon 70 lol :P! Use it for a CroCune set. This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

I've always loved CroCune, and finally I RNGed one for myself :).​

Hey, good luck with the thread! If you're looking for DW females (or for someone to effort your Pokémon), please CMT. My first (and principal) service is breed and trade these ladies.

Please cmt for these, thank you:

Kyogre (No Nickname)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Drizzle
IV's: 31/(31)/31/31/31/31
Moves: Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | AncientPower | Water Spout

Notes: I don't use 100% catch... getting this thing in a great ball was NOT easy :P. This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Cobalion (No Nickname)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Justified
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 42
Moves: Helping Hand | Retaliate | Iron Head | Sacred Sword

Hello, would you be interested in this?
I RNG bred it the other day,

Politoed,
Ability: Drizzle
Iv's 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev's 252Hp, 252Def 6spA
Nature:Bold

Moveset,
-Encore
-Hydropump
-Toxic
-FocusBlast

Hey, good luck with the thread! If you're looking for DW females (or for someone to effort your Pokémon), please CMT. My first (and principal) service is breed and trade these ladies.
Awesome! If you want to look around my thread for stuff that you would like, I'll post in your thread for the ones that I am most interested in shortly.

Please cmt for these, thank you:

Kyogre (No Nickname)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Drizzle
IV's: 31/(31)/31/31/31/31
Moves: Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | AncientPower | Water Spout

Notes: I don't use 100% catch... getting this thing in a great ball was NOT easy :P. This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Cobalion (No Nickname)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Justified
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 42
Moves: Helping Hand | Retaliate | Iron Head | Sacred Sword
How about these two?

Hello, would you be interested in this?
I RNG bred it the other day,

Politoed,
Ability: Drizzle
Iv's 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev's 252Hp, 252Def 6spA
Nature:Bold

Moveset,
-Encore
-Hydropump
-Toxic
-FocusBlast
I most certainly would! What would you like for it?

Can you confirm if your Arceus' are from legit wondercards? If they are, can you check me for both?
Yes, they are both from legit wondercards that I downloaded off of the WFC myself. How about this in a dive ball?

Can you RNG me a Timid Flawless Amoonguss?
I probably can, but I will need more details to do a BP/CP. If it's a BP, do you want any egg moves or a specific hatch location? If it's a CP, what ball do you want it caught in, etc.

Also, update:

Articuno (No Nickname)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Pressure
IV's: 31/(28)/31/31/31/31
Moves: Agility | Reflect | AncientPower | Ice Beam

Notes: This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Zapdos (No Nickname)
IV's: 30/(18)/31/30/31/31
Moves: AncientPower | Charge | Agility | Discharge

Notes: Hidden Power Grass 70! This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Moltres (No Nickname)
IV's: 30/(18)/31/30/31/31
Moves: AncientPower | Flamethrower | Safeguard | Air Slash

Notes: Hidden Power Grass 70! This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Ho-oh (No Nickname)
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Pressure
IV's: 31/31/31/(17)/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 45
Moves: Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Fire Blast | Sacred Fire

Notes: My first shiny legendary!

Mewtwo (No Nickname)
IV's: 31/(28)/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT | Level: 70
Moves: Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Power Swap | Guard Swap

Notes: This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Lugia (No Nickname)
IV's: 31/(30)/30/30/30/30
EV's: UT | Level: 70
Moves: Aeroblast | Punishment | AncientPower | Safeguard

Notes: Hidden Power Fighting 70! This pokemon is semi-redistributable.

Hi, I'm a newbie here and this is my first post. Yell at me if I'm doing this wrong but-

I have a female dream world Quirky Stantler and I'd be interested in a breeding project.

The breeding project I'd want is a RNG'd Piplup with HP Electric. (It'd eventually have Surf/Grass Knot/Ice Beam [Specially Defensive Set] also, and if those moves were on there that'd be great. However, I have the TMs so there's no need if it's an extra hassle.)

Edit: Forgot to mention I'd like a Calm one

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
I don't want any HPs. I just want a Timid Shiny Amoonguss with 31 IVs all around. I don't want any egg moves and you can catch it where ever.

Yeah that's fine. Just don't forget they're not redis though.

Uhmm, can you give me a couple days? I'm still doing projects and I don't like getting out of my groove, y'know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)