Pikapwnd Vs. jas61292! Can the SoS ref competently?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisses and Moar are excited but wary, this riolou has been haunting them all match, kisses incredibly weary but still ready, Moar hugs is battered by ready.

Okay guys time for a ludicrous speed offense, well not this round. Moar start the mosh pit and dance like an idiot to start the rain, kisses just chill

Moar start this round with a hefty Hydro Pump try to keep a solid stream for as much knockback as possible, kisses stay chilling for one more round.

Noaw bust them up kisses hit him hard with a high jump kick keeping the knock back theme going by aiming for his chest. Moar hit him with another hydro pump to keep the pressure up

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So. Probably not gaoing to be able to pull this one out, but Ike, before you go down, lets show them who is the superior Fighting Type!

Use Foresight once again on Kisses, those clones won't beat us. Then Focus Blast it for some big damage, then hopefully you can take those last 2 hits, cause I want you to Counter that HJK. And just know, no matter what happens, you did really well.

Foresight (Kisses) - Focus Blast (Kisses) - Counter

Will this be the final round? Will I finally get my 6 RC?!

Maor Hugs (Swift Swim)
HP: 54
Energy: 65
Speed: 43 (x2)
Boosts/Drops: None
Actions: Rain Dance >>> Hydro Pump >>> Hydro Pump

Kisses (Guts):
HP: 46
Energy: 8
Speed: 40
Boosts/Drops: 0
Actions: Chill >>> Chill >>> Hi Jump Kick

Ike (Inner Focus):
HP: 73
Energy: 24
Speed: 60
Boosts/Drops:
Actions: Foresight (Kisses) - Focus Blast (Kisses) - Counter

Rain Dance for ONE round.

Turn Order: Maor Hugs >>> Ike >>> Kisses

Action 1:
Ike and Kisses are both looking worn down on energy, either of them could drop this round, I think. Maor Hugs is still relatively fresh, however, as Pikapwnd orders him to use another Rain Dance... But it's still raining! It fails! Ike capitalises quickly, by scanning the field for the real Kisses... There she is, chilling behind a tree! Her clones vanish, and suddenly it's 2 on 1 again.

Action 2:
Maor Hugs leads off yet again. He remembers that his earlier Hydro Pump missed because of his excitement, and takes his time to relax before launching a powerful jet of water at Ike! And this time, his aim is true! A mighty attack! Ike counterattacks with another bright blue Focus Blast... But it misses! Even with the clones gone, Ike seems to be just a little too tired to aim properly (all this is pure flavour, I don't let energy affect the calcs). Kisses takes advantage of the missed attack to chill again.

Action 3:
Things get worse for the weakened Ike now. Mantyke blasts him with another Hydro Pump, same as before... but it's a critical hit! Ike hits a tree, and falls to the ground, but struggles to his feet... Only to be kicked in the face by Kisses! At least that one wasn't a crit, right? But hold on! Ike glows with a brown-red aura! Is he about to unleash Aether or something?! No! It's a powerful Counter attack! He rushes Kisses with all his might! But it isn't enough, she's still on her feet. However, that's the end for Ike, who collapses from sheer exhaustion. Sleep well, brave warrior.

AND THERE GOES THE BATTLE! Pikapwnd wins, 2-0! Great game, you two!

Calcs:
Mantyke used Rain Dance. It failed (protip, don't use Rain Dance while it's raining) (10 energy)
Riolu used Foresight (6 energy)
Tyogue chilled (+12 energy)
Mantyke used Hydro Pump (20 damage, 7 energy)
Riolu used Focus Blast (5 energy)
Tyrogue chilled (+12 energy)
Mantyke used Hydro Pump (23 damage, 11 energy)
Tyrogue used Hi Jump Kick (18 damage, 7 energy)
Riolu used Counter (27 damage, 15 energy)

Maor Hugs (Swift Swim)
HP: 54
Energy: 37
Speed: 43
Boosts/Drops: None

Kisses (Guts):
HP: 19
Energy: 25
Speed: 40
Boosts/Drops: 0

Ike (Inner Focus):
HP: 12
Energy: KO

Prizes:

I gain 6 RC (WOO!)
Pikapwnd and jas61292 both gain 2 TC.
Rawr: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Kisses: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Maor Hugs: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Ike: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Blaster: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Cyndaquil: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)