PinkCaptainFalcon/-Charmander-Vs.RedDiamond/DarkAmber[Nyx Reffing]

And welcome to Round Five of this large, multi-man brawl!
On one hand we have Team Fire PAWNCH, comprised of -Charmander- and his Misdreavus, Breeze and PinkCaptainFalcon and his Gastly, SAM! It seems like they'll be relying on power from the other side!
On the other hand we have Team Mineral, comprising of Rediamond and his wise Nuzleaf, LOCKE, and DarkAmber and his Heracross, Floofy! They're going to combat this otherwordly presence,apparently, with the power of nature!

"The battle has been a struggle back and forth as both opponents pick out their designated prey and go at it with abandon!! Last round we saw the defeat of SAM the Gastly, and wit that each team is down to one challenger.! With mboth of the challengers on their last legs, this match is sure to end soon! But for whom? Let's find out!"
The statistics thus far!:

HP: 36
Energy: 30%
Atk: ****
Def: ***
SpA: * (-1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 98

HP:0
Energy:0%
Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpA: ***** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 80

HP: 0
Energy:0
Atk: ****(+)
SpA: **(-)
Spe: 60
KO.

HP: 57
Energy:25%
Atk: ** (-)
SpD: ****
Spe: 105

Arena: The pass sits in cloudy weather. The pokemon stand in their respective places. Breeze and Floofy stare each other down across the plateau.

The Action:
Breeze gets the round up and running by blasting the unexpecting Floofy with a Shadowy Ball of energy. It hits hard, seeping into his myriad wounds! Floofy dashes towards Breeze at high speed, ramming her with a powerful Night Slash! It cuts deep into Breeze's incorporeal form, and shes starting to look very haggard!
Breeze backs away a float or two and releases a barrage of waves, made of psychic energy. It strikes for a set amount of damage! Floofy looks weak and winces, but performs the desired Dance Of Swords!
Breeze capitalizes on this delay and fires forth a Shadow Ball, dealing
the finishing blow! Floofy is KO'ed!

Final Standings:

Energy: 0%
Atk: ****
SpA: * (-1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 98

HP:0
Energy:0%
Atk: * (-)
Spe: 80

Energy:0
Atk: ****(+)
SpA: **(-)
Spe: 60
KO.

HP: 44
Energy:4%
Atk: ** (-)
SpD: ****
Spe: 105

Arena: The pass sits in cloudy weather. Breeze stands victorious.

Breeze gets a KO counter!

Thanks everyone for letting me referee this match! It was tense and great to ref/watch!

All the trainers exchange handshakes and then I walk up, handing out little tickets redeemable for prizes in the Prize Corner!

-Charmander- gets 2 TC
Breeze gets 1 /MC/DC and 1 KO counter

PinkCaptainFalcon gets 2 TC
SAM gets 1 EC/MC/ and 1 KO counter

Rediamond gets 2 TC
Locke gets 1 EC/MC/DC

DarkAmber8828 gets 2 TC
Floofy gets 1 /MC/DC and 1 KO counter

And I get 1 RC.

Comments,etc are appreciated. Thanks for the job Gents.

shorts.

I was impressed that FUCKING GASTLY held out for so long. Flooffy is definitely investing in Shadow Claw.

although the missy evolution felt like a deus ex machina, I probably would have died to misdreavus anyway, what with 20% more energy.

and it was amazing Nuzleaf held out so long, Toxic'd, Burn'd, and still managed to do some serious damage with Extrasensory.

And Nyx was an incredibly fast ref, considering the longness of each round.

gg all!

I would like it to be made known that I have since taught Gastly Faint Attack. Thank You.

In all seriousness, there wasn't really anything, outside of Dig (which wouldn't work), Extrasensory (Disabled), and Nature Power (thought it was a normal move, still have no idea how it works) that I could do for the entire battle. I have always been of the opinion that Burn is way too powerful, as it essentially shuts something down for the entire match with only one action. For instance, I am in a battle right now with a trainer who uses all Physical attackers. All of my Pokemon have a burning move. For that reason alone I will most likely win. Anyways, bitter rant over.

So, yeah... Sorry Darkamber.

this was amazing. Good game everyone.

PCF: Thanks for being my partner, I was scared at first to have some random no one knew but you turned out to be awesome. I hope to meet you again later on as time allows

and nyx: as allows, awesome reffing job, thanks!
opponents were cool too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)