Pirika's 3D Art

These things are great. I know nothing about this program but I bet it's really hard to make these, so I appreciate it.

Hmm, if you'll make more, how about the porygon trio in one picture? I bet it'll be amazing.

How long does it usually take you to make one?

These looks incredible and it seems like it took a very long time.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
The Magnemite was quite easy to model, it took less than an hour to make the model without the texture (Blender has a bolt generator script, so creating the bolts is quite easy). But I spent a lot of times searching good materials and textures until it looks real. Rendering take a bit of time too, my laptop took about 30 minutes to render the Magnemite's scene.

Kitsunoh took a lot more time to model. Organic shapes are difficult to model in 3D and yet the model is very simple, the fur hide some imperfectios of the model but I want to make a better body to Kitsunoh and recreate the fur to look more real.

Metang took about 2 hours to model, the problem was to deform some parts of its body. I used the same material for Magnemite on it, but changed some colors.

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Porygon Z was easy to model so I decided to start with it. I rendered with a reflective background and the result was a bit weird.

Porygon Z was easy to model so I decided to start with it. I rendered with a reflective background and the result was a bit weird.
I really like the glossy feel to that Porygon-z, it looks pretty awesome.

I just downloaded Blender, it seems quite confusing, but I want to try my hand at something like this. It looks fun.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
A long time ago I messed around with Cinema 4D and Maya, so I might give this a try.

Nice stuff!

Haha, there's some 3D pokemon art on here but nothing like this!

Though I wasn't really feeling the metang...

How about trying Scizor?

try a shiny ninetales using Wil-o-Wisp(blue flame) (I always request this as it is my favorite pokemon)

wow prika i dont know what to say .these pictures are awesome

edit it seems that the porygon-z is pink .is it supoosed to be pink?

its good as it is after all i like some bule with abit of pink,but i liked the way that porygon-z is very glossy espacially on the second picture on porygon-z

i had some fun with blender .since i now know how to model but modeling is a pain

i just thought i'd let you know that one of metangs spikes is floating next to the body :toast:

these are great, that second magnemite is my fav so far

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Now, the image completed:

@vespa: Thanks for the advice =) I'll fix the spike on Metang.

That is an amazing piece of work.
The shininess kind of reminds me of the really tall colosseum in Pokemon Colosseum.

The Smog is very lucky to have you making art for them.

Hmm, I lost this thread for some time now. I'm happy to see my PorygonZ request come to life. It's amazing!

PS: My original request was the Porygon trio all in one picture, as the dimensional changes between the three will be amazing to watch, but oh well, this is good too. Good job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)