Pirika's 3D Art

the image completed looks perfect great work pirika!

also if your taking some more requests can you make a magnezone?

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
An image based on CAP: Cyclohm. I used a external render program to render this time (Yafaray).The idea is to looks like more like a plastic toy (rendering realistics clouds would be too difficult for me =/).

An image based on CAP: Cyclohm. I used a external render program to render this time (Yafaray).The idea is to looks like more like a plastic toy (rendering realistics clouds would be too difficult for me =/).

i really love the puffy look at the feet through

again great job!

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
That looks amazing Pirika. How long have you been using Blender for - your modelling is stellar :).
I started to learn Blender about one month and a half ago.

Also, thanks for the comments everyone. I'm working in some requests in this thread, but some may take some time to complete.

=)

cyclohm rendering.
the first head looks a little bit flat but everything else is phenomenal.

Pirika, may I ask you some questions about Blender? I myself am getting a copy of Photoshop CS4 soon most likely, and I'm interested in trying to use its 3D aspects of texturing. (obviously I'd need to be able to model first, which is why I'm going to ask you about blender)

1. How long did it take you to get this good on it? (in my opinion you're pretty good at it btw)
2. Do you know if blender's 3D models can be transferred into other programs to texture? (the core thing I'm wondering, because I can't afford maya/3ds max atm) I'm very interested in learning to sculpt things and texture them.
3. Does blender animate well? If I decided to explore blender, odds are I'd be wanting to try its animation... is it kind of like mini maya in a way? (a free way :0)

Thanks if you do answer these. :)

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
1. How long did it take you to get this good on it? (in my opinion you're pretty good at it btw)
2. Do you know if blender's 3D models can be transferred into other programs to texture? (the core thing I'm wondering, because I can't afford maya/3ds max atm) I'm very interested in learning to sculpt things and texture them.
3. Does blender animate well? If I decided to explore blender, odds are I'd be wanting to try its animation... is it kind of like mini maya in a way? (a free way :0)

Thanks if you do answer these. :)
1. About two or three weeks since I start learning it. (Thanks =] )

2. There are scripts to export blender files to other 3D programs like ZBrush. If you want to use an external render program like V-Ray you can do it too.

3. I never made an animation in Blender, but you can do high-quality animations in Blender, this animation was done entirely with Blender:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTE-RoMsvw

Thanks. :) I ended up deciding to download blender after seeing some of the things people made on their site. (and some of the things you've made) So far the program is very intimidating, but once I get a grasp on what everything does, I think I'll pretty much be set. There definitely are tutorials out there for it. Btw, how are you making these models? Do you use the sculpting tools to make these?

Cool stuff Pirika! Haven't seen other stuff like this before, so I like it a lot! The Frontier room is my favorite.
I also love your banners for WCoP and Ultimate Cup :)

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Man, the texture on those magnemite are so cold and awesome. I want to like, grab them, haha. Porygon-Z is pretty ill, too. I'm wondering if maybe there is some work into his seizure-inducing pre-evolution, haha.

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
Thanks. :) I ended up deciding to download blender after seeing some of the things people made on their site. (and some of the things you've made) So far the program is very intimidating, but once I get a grasp on what everything does, I think I'll pretty much be set. There definitely are tutorials out there for it. Btw, how are you making these models? Do you use the sculpting tools to make these?
The Magnemite was made using only basic shapes. The magnets on the side were made with a plane extruded a lot of times and then I warped it using a curve modifier. The bolts were made using a plugin on Blender that creates them.

Kitsunoh's body was made with cube modeling (extruding a cube a lot of times until get the shapes and them deforming them in Edit Mode). The mask was made with a sphere cut in a half.

Porygon-Z is some spheres that I deformed in Edit Mode to get the shapes.

Cyclohn was the most dificult to model form me. The heads were modeled using cubes. the necks and the legs were modeled extruding a circle. The clouds of the body and the foot are metaballs (try using metaballs on Blender, it's very cool).

I didn't use the sculpt tools in any model. (Sculpting requires a lot of polygons on your model)

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
I haven't created anything related to Pokemon recently. But this is the most recent 3D render I've made. I made this one with my girlfriend. She modeled in 3DMax and I created the textures and some objects in the scene with Blender. Rendering was done with Blender, using YafaRay. I haven't modeled in Blender lately because I'm too busy with college and work rigth now. But I'll try to model some stuff and post here.

Pirika

is an Artist Alumnus
This isn't 3D artwork but I'm posting here anyway. I painted in Photoshop based on an helenistic sculpture. The original photo can be found here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)