Platinum Battle Frontier (Round 2 - Battle Factory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Where is my opponent I haven't gotten a pm. I completely forgot about this...assuming im still in.

SoT

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Edit: I was mad

we're supposed to make contact, regardless if I make it or you make.

I had an easily won match, due to having a pokemon who could easily ohko everything on the other guys' team.

unfortunately, my mons were at lvl100 on accident, so this game that should have been in the bag will go to the opp by forfeit.

snorlax14 wins. gl in the rest of the rounds

won by forfeit as stathakis said, except that im not snorlax14.

good thing too, because no offense to KD24, but he gave me a bunch of crap. ninjask, smeargle and magnezone cant do very well in a 3v3 environment

i believe there are 4 matches left, the deadline will be extended until june 5th, this friday

get it done x[

SoT

Lucky, we all know he would have beaten you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want r3 to come. =[

logs would be nice but im not gonna say "match doesnt count".

the only real reason for logs is if an opponent disagrees or to make sure you have used all the right pokemon, but i trust everyone here anough to do so.

twash wins for activity in a weird sort of way since both he and his opponent seem to have forgotten but twash aactually came on at the end

im so confused...

ill send jrrrr the stuff later tonight im going out to a party, expect him to post r3 soon!

I admit I haven't been active, it just kind of sucked that Kharozz was on for 1h30m a day, 3 days a week - and we only just kind of made contact. I apologize for this, and will respect any decision the two of you decide to make with acceptance.

I won't be able to play in this tourney after this week anyways, so just give SilentEcho the win

Sorry for delaying this round

ill be putting up the round myself by tonight if jrrrr doesnt post it. i pmed him on saturday :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)