Gen 6 Platinum Pokesav to X and Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I made a Pokemon on Pokesav from Platinum, would I be able to transfer it to X and Y and be allowed to use it in battles? The movesets, types, abilities, etc are all legal. Minor things like original trainer, I don't believe, were taken into account when making them. Thanks for the help!

If I made a Pokemon on Pokesav from Platinum, would I be able to transfer it to X and Y and be allowed to use it in battles? The movesets, types, abilities, etc are all legal. Minor things like original trainer, I don't believe, were taken into account when making them. Thanks for the help!
Anyway, you can't iirc, or at least not go into wifi battles (or wonder trade I believe) in XY.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For future reference: questions about trading and other in-game things belong to the Orange Islands or the Wifi subforum respectively. Please also refrain from creating threads when you only have a question to be answered, there is a simple questions simple answer thread for that on almost all subforums on here, use them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)