Platinum Walkthrough Tournament: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Lol SoT.

I already sent my team, and im waiting for an approval/decline from RB Golbat, so just send me a PM when you are ready so we can put an hour for the battle :)

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Yay, underdog again!
I feel less pressure :)

I will send my team later today (HW is annoying)

lol, the exact opposite for me. seems like everybody predicted me as the winner this round ,_,

anyway I'll send in my team by tonight, or tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just played a test battle and, damn, without Species Clause this tournament is like impossible.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't want to reveal my opponent's team, but let's just say it's impossible to be able to check more than two of any sweeper, really. I'm going to lobby RB and LN to change it.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I don't want to reveal my opponent's team, but let's just say it's impossible to be able to check more than two of any sweeper, really. I'm going to lobby RB and LN to change it.
Oh well, i understand you. It could be like in standard. Checking 6 Salamences with different sets could be a pain =/

After thinking about it, I decided to reverse Lonleyness' decision to not include species clause. Maybe if this was after the first gym, we might not have it, but we get some pretty decent pokemon pretty early in game.

reyscarface

World Defender
Are we able to use Move Relearner? Like, someone told me i couldnt use Night Slash on Heracross because it was from the Relearner, can someone confirm this?

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost, I mis-read the item limit, I thought you could only have on berry. Also missed out on the updated items etc. was a decent battle, he complained way to much for it to be enjoyable but w.e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)