Platinum Walkthrough Tournament: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serebii and Bulbapedia aren't working right now. Can't get around to finding movesets at the moment, so my team will be delayed.

Sent my legal team, but it hasn't been approved yet. Huntofthelion, I am Australian and my time zone sucks like Shay Laren so we have to organize a time. Weekend should be OK.

it just occurred to me that there are no substitutes for this tournament. Since not many people have submitted teams by now, this seems like quite a problem

I submitted my team yesterday morning (or the night before?). It just hasn't been approved yet. The same probably goes for the other players (edit: or not).

I'm available pretty much anytime, so I'm on your clock snorlax.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
My opponent is nowhere to be found. Also, I PMed you my team and on Shoddy you told me it was fine, but my name still isn't in italics. I just don't want to get subbed out.

I just got Platinum the other day and playing through I found TM 39, Rock Tomb. Also, Drifloon is available :P Not that it really matters this late.

Also, sorry for the delay on the match ._.

I just got Platinum the other day and playing through I found TM 39, Rock Tomb. Also, Drifloon is available :P Not that it really matters this late.

Also, sorry for the delay on the match ._.
I had rock tomb and approved teams with it but then I removed it somehow....

And since you got platinum on Sunday, you couldn't get drifloon

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I had rock tomb and approved teams with it but then I removed it somehow....

And since you got platinum on Sunday, you couldn't get drifloon

You could always change the time on your Nintendo DS and make it Friday ingame.

edit: and yeah, no sign of my opponent anywhere

veedrock and i have not gotten our battle completed yet because he is having computer problems and cannot get on shoddy. hopefully, we can get this done by an extended deadline, which might just be necessary since half the battles have not been completed.

Confirming that it's complications on my end. I thought it'd be fixed by now. ~_~

However, it's evident that our match isn't the holdup. Where is everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)