Platinum Walkthrough Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sending in my team tomorrow

the reason i didnt send it in until now is because i kept waiting for new pokemon or items to pop up or for the rules to be altered like they were in round 1.

case in point, my preliminary team went right out the window now that scizor is allowed.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo, I JUST found out about this, I'll have a team ready in a day or so.

I sent my team several days ago, I'm assuming either its fine or it didn't go through, since I wasn't PMed back informing me to fix it.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Lost 0-3 to snorlax in a gg. But the Critical Hit on Gengar in the first turn was disappointing.

I'm really sorry I haven't done my match yet. We had arranged to battle this weekend, but my internet was having complications until Sunday night, and I didn't really have reliable internet. Again, I'm really sorry and will try to get this match done soon as possible.

EDIT: Me and LoveDestiny Played, He won 2-0. GG, and GL in the tourney.

I'm really sorry I haven't done my match yet. We had arranged to battle this weekend, but my internet was having complications until Sunday night, and I didn't really have reliable internet. Again, I'm really sorry and will try to get this match done soon as possible.

EDIT: Me and LoveDestiny Played, He won 2-0. GG, and GL in the tourney.
Confirming. Sending log now. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)