Playing with the beasts (Gen 5 Ubers)

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Playing with The Beasts
(An RMT Based on one of my favorite servers, Frost)
So this is my first RMT, Lets hope it will be made perfectly, and feel free to rate it

Getting On With The Selection Of Pokemon

Teafany (Shaymin-Sky) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Fire

First of all I chose Shaymin-S, as Shaymin is known as this tier's most annoying para-flinchers (;_;), I chose this set and Pokemon to annoy my opponents to death and it has made me win many ubers matches. The Scarf Buffs it's speed and makes it almost impossible to outspeed.

Arceus-Poison (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- ExtremeSpeed
- Brick Break

After Seeing the possible "Extreme Killer" blockers, I chose this guy as the "Extreme Killer" blocker and look on the bright side, many people have used extremespeed on this guy and they fell for the name..., lel :3

BrittleWind (Rayquaza) @ Leftovers
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Dance
- V-create

Man I wonder why didn't I use Rayquaza before in my previous ubers teams, I mean this guy causes destruction in each of my matches, When I used this guy the first time he completely destroyed my opponents team, also I'm wondering if i should keep Lum Berry on this guy.

Ayush (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast

Judging by the looks of this team it looked too weak to ice and dragon, so I added this guy to cover up that weakness :3

Cosy (Zekrom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Fusion Bolt
This guy can pretty much act like a revenge killer, since Zekrom has a decent speed and overall beastly stats, the scarf makes it worthy to sweep.

Aura Burst(Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Roar

And Here is my solution to my huge dragon and ice weakness! Thanks for taking your time in reviewing it. I hope it helps me a lot.

Ayush (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast

BrittleWind (Rayquaza) @ Leftovers
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Dance
- V-create

Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Roar

Arceus-Poison (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- ExtremeSpeed
- Brick Break

Teafany (Shaymin-Sky) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Cosy (Zekrom) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Fusion Bolt

Last edited:
Nice team :), I suggest put Thunder on Palkia and get rid of Shaymin or Palkia because they both are Kyogre/Groudon Counters. I suggest Palkia then cause Heatran is taking care of the Ice and Dragon weaknesses.

Arcueid

Thunder has lousy accuracy and maybe instead of Palkia, Dialga ?
When i first used Dialga it just didnt fit in my team and then again makes me weak to ground

Give Arceus 252 Speed EV with Jolly Nature unless you want to lose speed ties and Arceus would really want Recover.

Rayquaza should have Lum Berry, the only reason to use Leftovers on an offensive pokémon is to negate weather damage(which it ignores).

Uuuh, triple scarf?? You'll have massive issues against stall and a properly played Dialga will cause so many problems it won't be funny. Also, you're really EKiller weak (it can easily 6-0 you). You need to test this team more and here's a bit of sage advice: don't make alts to compliment yourself, especially when it's a bad team (it's kind of obvious that way).

Arcueid

Phoenix Elite maybe is but Grumpig the Piggy isn't an alt, I know that guy.

but still... lol
Phoenix Elite isnt me lol, Grumpig the piggy (saks) is a person i know .3.

EDIT: Also Heatran and Arceus-Poison (is ghost) handles EKilers

Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Roar

And Here is my solution to my huge dragon and ice weakness! Thanks for taking your time in reviewing it. I hope it helps me a lot.

This just contradicts itself so much.

Arcueid

Oh, and on top of that, how about that Zekrom? Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, AND Volt Switch. Brilliant.
I will make the set better tomorrow tho and any suggestions for the team ? I was thinking of replacing zekrom/shaymin with ferro
EDIT: this team made me go way up in the ladder than I expected (including defeating someone which was 2100 in ranking) my current rank is 1800 something tho

epikkyogre78

Banned deucer.
RATE THE GUY'S TEAM INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE IDIOTIC JERKS!!!!! Jesus CHRIST!!! 15+ posts on this thread and NONE OF THEM ARE HELPFUL TO THE POSTER OF THE RMT!!!!!

GET WITH THE DAMN PROGRAM!!!

Arcueid

RATE THE GUY'S TEAM INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE IDIOTIC JERKS!!!!! Jesus CHRIST!!! 15+ posts on this thread and NONE OF THEM ARE HELPFUL TO THE POSTER OF THE RMT!!!!!

dude chill ._. they are helping me find spots in where my team is weak example shaymin said my team is weak to dailga and ekillers which pretty much destroys my team

Sorry about that, mate. Wasn't meaning to be too critical towards the guy, but I suppose it came off the wrong way. As for suggestions, I'll be getting around to that...

I will make the set better tomorrow tho and any suggestions for the team ? I was thinking of replacing zekrom/shaymin with ferro
...right about now. The basis of my comment the Zekrom set is that having both Bolt Strike and Fusion Bolt is pretty redundant. I would recommend that you swap out whichever one you're less comfortable with, and put Dragon Claw in its place. Having two physical dragon moves may seem equally redundant at first, but there are times where Zekrom will be easily revenge killed if its locked into Outrage, so Dragon Claw allows you to avoid being trapped after the KO and still get off a reasonably powerful hit. Normally, I would recommend some sort of coverage move instead of the second Dragon STAB, but sadly, Zekrom's movepool is notoriously shallow.

epikkyogre78

Banned deucer.
Sorry about that, mate. Wasn't meaning to be too critical towards the guy, but I suppose it came off the wrong way. As for suggestions, I'll be getting around to that...

...right about now. The basis of my comment the Zekrom set is that having both Bolt Strike and Fusion Bolt is pretty redundant. I would recommend that you swap out whichever one you're less comfortable with, and put Dragon Claw in its place. Having two physical dragon moves may seem equally redundant at first, but there are times where Zekrom will be easily revenge killed if its locked into Outrage, so Dragon Claw allows you to avoid being trapped after the KO and still get off a reasonably powerful hit. Normally, I would recommend some sort of coverage move instead of the second Dragon STAB, but sadly, Zekrom's movepool is notoriously shallow.
That's alright. I just kinda blew my top in that post :D

Aside from my suggestion from my first post, here's more.

You said Palkia is used to cover the Ice and Dragon weakness, Palkia's bro is better suited to deal with such things, it also has entry hazard which your team lacks, which is very much needed for Rayquaza's sweep.

Ayush (Dialga) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder / Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast / Aura Sphere
- Stealth Rock

Use Thunderbolt if you're a sissy(its main target is the rainbringer) and you might want Aura Sphere for having no nerf in rain. You can move some HP EVs to Speed to speed creep(or even Max Speed), but I suggest keeping the Nature unless you want extra security agaisnt others but the power lost is very noticable.

About Zekrom... I suggest giving Dragon Claw over Fusion Bolt, as it gives Zekrom a reliable STAB to throw around early game. Also, having a Dragon CBand and Physical Dragon sweeper forms the infamous one-two punch combo.

Cosy (Zekrom) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Volt Switch

You can change Volt Switch to Fusion Bolt or something but the utility of Volt Switch is too much to give up.

I'm not sure what's the best Pokémon for the 6th slot but I'm sure that Fire Blast is better than Lava Plume.

You're team is actually good, just a few tweaks is needed and you're set mate. :)

Aside from my suggestion from my first post, here's more.

You said Palkia is used to cover the Ice and Dragon weakness, Palkia's bro is better suited to deal with such things, it also has entry hazard which your team lacks, which is very much needed for Rayquaza's sweep.

Ayush (Dialga) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder / Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast / Aura Sphere
- Stealth Rock
Draco Meteor sets need Roar to stop it from being set up fodder imo, but I'm not sure where to put Roar.

Draco Meteor sets need Roar to stop it from being set up fodder imo, but I'm not sure where to put Roar.
I think you meant Roar of Time.

It's not really that hard to find where to put Roar, obviously, remove Thunderbolt. Because Draco Meteor still hurts a lot against the targets of Thunder.

But Dialga isn't much of a setup fodder even after the drop, courtesy of most setup sweepers Dragon typing or fraility. Arceus, Mewtwo and Groudon are the only common setup sweepers who can captalize.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)