[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

I'd like to add to or change the Tirtouga defensive set, with the set below:
Tirtouga @ Eviolite
Ability: Solid Rock
Level: 5
EVs: 164 HP / 52 Atk / 92 Def / 156 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Aqua Jet/Liquidation
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

imo this set is better than the current defensive set on the smogon website. Rather than passively fishing for scald burns with its weak special attack stat, this takes takes advantage of Tirouga's strong attack stat to deal with flying types - primarily vullaby. This set can switch into flying types with or without its evio still intact, and then has great utility with strong STABs, knock off or stealth rocks.

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If anybody would like to write one of the following, feel free to reserve it here:
Minccino (Full Analysis)
Geodude-A (Magnet Pull)
Ponyta (Physical Utility) --> this is a rewrite of the on-site analysis that should mention High Horsepower and Berry Juice. Feel free to base yours off the on-site set.

Ok. I'm Reserving the Spinarak Revamp.
Sorry for taking too long, but I won't make it anymore. It's hard to write an analysis.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)