[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING]

Fireflame

Silksong when
is a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
OP said:
I've been seeing many people complain about the lack of QC lately. I understand it can be frustrating not having anything to do, but please understand that all of QC is just volunteering their time to help and none of us have any obligations to do this. It's an especially busy time with a large part of the QC team being in SPL and spending a ton of time scouting, building, and testing for that. That said, it doesn't make any sense to have people sitting around wanting to contribute and not being able to, so we are going to start being more lenient when approving analyses. It's going to be a largely case-by-case basis, but expect to be able to work on one more analysis than you could before. Before you reserve another Pokemon, make sure you have updated all your current analyses as much as you can (implemented all QC and GP checks). We hope this is enough for everyone to be more productive and have to spend less time waiting for QC checks.
If that's the case, I'd like to reserve Tyrunt also.

Last edited:
Well, I would link the quote that OP said but since everybody and their grandmothers have already done exactly that, i'd like to take Alolan Geodude.

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Unless I'm mistaken, Amaura's been dropped. Can I reserve it?

Edit: I'd also like Mareanie. I believe sparktrain has discussed dropping it on discord. Let me know if I'm wrong!
Lol nvm, I'd like Cottonee over Amaura instead, please.

ok -levi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)