Please RMT (Dragon Fairy)

Dedenne- well I just like it, plus it can learn a fairy attack to deal with a few types, pretty fast, has volt switch, and nuzzle for easy status placement.

Klefki- dual screen, spikes, moonblast.

Dragalge- Well didn't know much about it till now guess I may have to trade on (I have x)

Carbink- the main reason I chose this guy was bc I was planning on using a starmie for rapid spin but as starmies tend to be squishy it didn't work out. Carbink seems really awesome tho so maybe have rapid spin, toxic, stealth rock (or on golurk) and a damaging move?

Golurk- shadow punh, ice punch, stealth rock, earthquake.

Now not sure what to do with the final slot. Here's the two last competitors-
Noivern: Just thought he looked really cool but not sure if he's needed tbh. He has a stealth rock weakness plus 4x to ice

Goodra
- mixed sweeper possibly.

I need help on fine tuning this team and possibly switching out one or two for a more solid team. Any suggestions please let me know.

For an RMT, you actually have to post the sets, 3 lines of description for each pokemon, and you actually have to have used the team. Without meeting these requirements, your thread will be locked by a moderator in a bit.

For an RMT, you actually have to post the sets, 3 lines of description for each pokemon, and you actually have to have used the team. Without meeting these requirements, your thread will be locked by a moderator in a bit.
alright thanks lol sorry about that. Where should I go for team help then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)