PM EO UT MORTUS (see posts #311 & #312) (loco's BW2 OU Team Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you werent, it said your last activity was the day before at like 3pm.
it seems you made a fatal mistake. Regarding your post where i didn't came, it was posted 8.23PM my time and we agreed on playing at 9PM. Since I was on latter, at 9PM (as we agreed) you weren't there. I don't really remember when i was on the last time before that, since i had some IRL stuff, but it may have shown i wasn't on like 3 days, but you came too early, the time i wasn't still on. What i'm trying to say, it's not really my fault we didn't play...

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
BIG Loven : Last Activity: Oct 6th, 2012 3:56:09 AM
dude fuck you your full of shit, i hit you up while your were online and was online for the time you suggested to play and you bailed out and didnt say shit both times. fucking pussy. dont make me seem inactive cause you dont wanna play and want a free win, (BAN ME PLEASE)

and you just keep saying "nothing from big loven STILL" while you make no attempt to message me or set shit up once

Ojama

Banned deucer.
dude fuck you your full of shit, i hit you up while your were online and was online for the time you suggested to play and you bailed out and didnt say shit both times. fucking pussy. dont make me seem inactive cause you dont wanna play and want a free win, (BAN ME PLEASE)

and you just keep saying "nothing from big loven STILL" while you make no attempt to message me or set shit up once
didnt i tell you i wanted to play on friday ? i was on all the day, just ask soulwind and pokebasket since i played both. You didnt pm me on friday cause you werent on. You were the one inactive, stop being a pussy by insulting me cause you have no argument. Look, i was on once again tonight, did you pm me ? Nop, you only answered my post and logged off.

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
i was too on you compulsive liar i even made a post about it, i answered your post cause you werent even online when i posted it....so yeah im gonna log off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)