Point Buy II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after some more consideration, Badal and I have decided to abolish what I announced in this post because it means the bets are influenced even more by other matches being completed. Instead of what I said in that post, the pot split ratios will simply use the numbers before the match was played, even if any of those players have been eliminated.

Also, no more subs will be taken as it is too close to the deadline. Anybody that wins on activity / forfeit will receive their self-bet money, but no other outside bets on those matches will be counted, and they will all be refunded.

i am still here sort of i jsut have no aces to shoddy untill thursday evening (GMT) but stil wish to participate if that is ok being that my oppnent still is yet to reply to the VM i left about a week ago

trying to set up a time with enz0. he said he would PM me when he's ready to battle, but i havnt recieved a PM yet

i've been looking for nightsan all week and last week and messaged him and still can't find him. he hasn't even made a post in this thread so he probably doesn't know he is in this touranment

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Activity post: Still trying to work out a large time zone difference, might ask for extension but hopefully will get it done with Thorns before deadline.

Activity post....I PM my opponent a few times and still have received nothing back and I am on everyday soooo hopefully we will be able to get this done if he is ever on or I can maybe face a sub?

Activity Post - We have weird times in the sense I get on when he gets off. I have already sent my final forum pm saying I'm ready. Wednesday is the last day I can battle; hopefully we get to battle b/c an activity win or loss isn't the best.

P.S. DarXidE please don't sound like I'm avoiding you (by saying I haven't PM'ed you) b/c we've simply been using VM until my recent PM to you.

My opponent hasnt been on since the 15th, and I left him a VM/PM so if he gets back in time we can get our battle done

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Me and TV-Rocka can't get this done. I was avaliable today, yesterday, and Saturday and we had planned to do it. But he didn't log on Saturday or Sunday, and he's busy today, and I'm busy until next Saturday. Sorry it had to come to this, but he kinda forced it.

After much thought and some procrastination, I will be sending my team in later today and try to get the match done tomorrow. This is such a difficult tournament to build for. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)