1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokèmon BW2 EV-Training Hot Spots

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Sprocket, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Mulan15262

Mulan15262

Higher in level would make them better if you want to get EXP along with the EVs.

Also, if higher level does make them worse, explain why there is an entry for the Baltoy that appear in Volcarona's room in Relic Castle. The Frillish in Virbank City are a superior option under that logic. Also, thanks for telling me that Boldore give +1 in both attack and defense, I thought they gave +2 in defense.
  2. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

read OP before posting
  3. Mulan15262

Mulan15262

I did, and I understand that generally, lower in level is better.

However, that is not always the case. For example, if I am training my level 97 Genesect and I want it to both get speed EVs and level up to level 100, wouldn't surfing at Dragonspiral Tower be a better option than Aspertia City for this example, even though surfing at Aspertia City is more easily accessible and the pokemon are lower in level.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)