PokéMafia - Devious and 2 Neutrals win!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
yo, BITCHES, Kumar isn't giving devious any reason to claim to him. As such, ima take the fuckin wheel of this RV and drive us to fucking victory. I'm fuckin HYPNO. That's pretty fuckin devious bros. I want role claims now pleaseeee. Hell, I've been told there has been much bitching about not being organized, and we gonna change that shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW. YEAH.

Kumar, this dont mean i dont want a claim from you bro. I do mannnn. But anon messenger? brah, that dont prove SHIT. ANYBODY be an anon messenger. And chatot is not that fuckin devious as like DARKRAI and HYPNO and shit. if even one of yall gives me their account on the forums I can prove myself as being your friendly neighborhood delinquent.

Ima be on that IRC #fluodome thing for like another hour or two brahs. If you don't see me, send me a PM and Ima get back to you when i can. Tomorrow (or today for some of you), Ima be a little busy at times because i'm goin up to nor cal to see some colleges. Deadline as we know is in like 16-17 hours from this post, so that's plenty of time for yall to give me a role claim (and PM; I dont need to have a repeat of LN moling them mavericks) and shit.

Lezz gettem

yo, BITCHES, Kumar isn't giving devious any reason to claim to him. As such, ima take the fuckin wheel of this RV and drive us to fucking victory. I'm fuckin HYPNO. That's pretty fuckin devious bros. I want role claims now pleaseeee. Hell, I've been told there has been much bitching about not being organized, and we gonna change that shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW. YEAH.

Kumar, this dont mean i dont want a claim from you bro. I do mannnn. But anon messenger? brah, that dont prove SHIT. ANYBODY be an anon messenger. And chatot is not that fuckin devious as like DARKRAI and HYPNO and shit. if even one of yall gives me their account on the forums I can prove myself as being your friendly neighborhood delinquent.

Ima be on that IRC #fluodome thing for like another hour or two brahs. If you don't see me, send me a PM and Ima get back to you when i can. Tomorrow (or today for some of you), Ima be a little busy at times because i'm goin up to nor cal to see some colleges. Deadline as we know is in like 16-17 hours from this post, so that's plenty of time for yall to give me a role claim (and PM; I dont need to have a repeat of LN moling them mavericks) and shit.

Lezz gettem
You started off evolved?

@Raikage, confused on the Pidge/moi problem. ALso what was the point in announcing it, if things are kept secret. But it doesn't seem like a power, since the night hasn't ended, so I have no clue.
It just seems inconsistent to announcethem now.

MetalGarurumon sucks because he goes on four legs, so he doesn't even have an arm. Seriously four-legged digimon are only cool for transportation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)