1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Firestorm, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Arceus

Dark Arceus

Or Pokemon Re Burst at that. Referring more to maturity than actual pokemon considering how different-ish it is. Really if they replaced the anime with what we saw and it didn't have cheezy/terrible plots maybe we'd get somewhere

Also officially excited for new professor I can't spell. Someone that talks about Pokemon power and seems like they may battle (He's been seen at world champs at least, not that it means anything yet) plus looks cooler than other professors is nice.
  2. soul_survivor

soul_survivor

the wait is killing me(as most people) haha. This kind've reminds me of all the features the packed into hg/ss which made it by far one of the best pkmn games.

Plus this isn't some cheap remake(hopefully) with a bit endgame content and more pokemon(think pokemon platnium which really just gave a move tutor and battle frontier. Same for Emerald)
  3. Exc4libur

Exc4libur

Arcanine is a total badass for that Throw. Although I do think that is Ice. It's just that Physics go out the Window in that Trailer. lol

EDIT: Physics and Friction
  4. The Cicada

The Cicada

That trailer makes me a happy cicada.
  5. Chill

Chill

Or maybe they just want to establish that an actual world exist.
  6. The Knights of Wario Land

The Knights of Wario Land

Anyone seen the pics of the anime's BW2 season with the Robo Tyranitar?

It shows a Golurk that is 60 FREAKING FEET TALL.

Are we going back to giant Pokemon again? :D
  7. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

Team Plasma has returned. ;3 I wonder if the Shadow Triad are following someone else, or if they're leading Team Plasma under Ghetsis's command? Also, that Golurk was probably a mecha, like the Tyranitar at Pokéwood was, or it really is a Giant Pokémon.
  8. Flare Blitzle

Flare Blitzle

They don't need to imply anything when they made it blatantly obvious to us who they are. They all have a huge Plasma logo on their clothes lol
  9. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

Team Plasma were completely honest with their plans from the beginning in BW, although I don't think even the Grunts or N knew what Ghetsis's plan was in the end. So I don't think that the new sect of Plasma are going to hide their intentions.
  10. Nickscor

Nickscor

Just watched the anime trailer. Very nice...Why can't the regular anime be this cool?

ELESA Y U DYE HAIR BLACK?!?
  11. Prophet

Prophet

Because the regular anime is a weekly series and this level of animation would be quite expensive to reproduce to that extent.

(It's the same team, by the way)
  12. Dark Arceus

Dark Arceus

I said this because many people are theorizing a new team after seeing that image of the people on the boat. It's guaranteed plasma in some form but some people are just idiots and theorizing random crap about new teams.
  13. Saitsuofleaves

Saitsuofleaves

This.

Though they could always do some OVAs.
  14. The Cicada

The Cicada

Of course N didnt know Ghetsis's plan .-.
  15. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

N was just an unwilling pawn, his whole life being a lie so Ghetsis could conquer Unova. Poor guy. ._. Wonder what role he'll have in B/W2.
  16. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

To be coddled and swooned over by the fangirls.

I-uh...

Probably something about his Dragon's Power getting used to turn Kyurem into it's Box-Art forme.
  17. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

Hahaha, that just made my day. Never knew that N had so many fan girls after him. xD Team Plasma probably are going to take his Dragon, but it's to be seen exactly why they take it. It's still speculation for now.
  18. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1

Hmm...Ash went on an adventure to become the greatest pokemon master, Brock went on an adventure to become the greatest pokemon breeder...

Maybe N will set out on an adventure to get a decent name?
  19. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

Just because his parents were hippies doesn't mean that Natural Harmonia Gropius is a terrible name.

And Brock's becoming a Pokémon Doctor now. /offtopic
  20. The Cicada

The Cicada

Would be cool if N decides to become the Unova league champion. We all know he can beat that Unova champion guy without even trying hard. In BW he beat him with 6 pokemons of lvl 50-52, and Alders pokemans are over lvl 70 i think.
  21. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

it's implied that Alder's team wasn't at that level when he first beat him up.
  22. StallMandibuzz

StallMandibuzz

In BW1, N destrolished the E4 AND Alder with just his Dragon, I believe. Since the Dragon is from legend, they were basically saying it was invincible, I guess.
  23. Skyshayde

Skyshayde

Meh, WHY CAN'T I DO THAT!

Stupid AI hacks -.-
  24. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

That's because you catch the legendary and, as Cyrus once said, Pokéballs greatly diminish a pokémon's (or at least a legendary's) power. N didn't catch its dragon, just befriended it, so...
  25. Wishy

Wishy

I wonder if Anthea and Concordia will play a larger role. Were they Ghetsis' pawns, or were they in league with him and his plan for N?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)