1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Firestorm, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cicada

The Cicada

still want to know if N is champion or not.
  2. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

Well, this is also the first time that trading is possible between games confirmed to take place at different points in time.
  3. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

Sorry if this is has been answered already, but is there any news on the professor for these games?
    I don't see anything about going to meet a professor in the dengeki scans, or about getting a Pokedex for that matter :/

EDIT @Above: I never played them but it's my understanding that you could trade between 1st and 2nd gen games, which did not take place at the same time.
  4. The Cicada

The Cicada

I thought Bianca was the new proffesor?
  5. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

I believe it was confirmed that you get you starter and Dex from Bianca, who delivers them on behalf of Juniper.
  6. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

Correct! Juniper is still the designated professor; Bianca simply serves as the professor's aide, like all those scientist-looking guys did for Professor Oak in previous games.
  7. The Cicada

The Cicada

when will we know if N is champion or not? .-.
  8. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

The fact that a Sage tells you that no one's seen N would suggest that he's not the champion, wouldn't it? Particularly since your B/W1 character defeated him AND Alder, and entered the Hall of Fame, I'd say he was dethroned then.
  9. The Cicada

The Cicada

I do not care what a sage said.
  10. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

Considering the nature of your question and the nature of what the sage said, you ought to care. O.o With what we know right now, it's highly improbable that Natural is champion. Disregarding evidence against something you want to happen will only set you up for disappointment.

Another couple of days and we'll know for sure, just be patient. ;)
  11. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

S'kay. I agree that NPCs would close ties to N should be disregarded, too.

That said, Serebii announced on GameFAQs that you can link your games together (the B/W1, I believe) to trigger certain events. I'm hoping that the Champ turns out to be your BW1 PC if you do so. They DO keep your initial team separate from the 'standard' Hall of Fame.
  12. Count Serperior

Count Serperior

Gym leader order is out!

I'm not gonna say the specific order coz I dunno if people care for spoilers, it's on serebii.
    What I wanna say is that the hunky water leader is one of the later ones. There aren't many Unova waters (Jellicent?) so he'll probably use some old Pokémon.
    I'm already dreading the thought of yet another trainer who owns those computer specific Undying Milotic that always seem to survive with a pixel of HP
    -_-"
  13. ElectivireRocks

ElectivireRocks Banned deucer.

Lol @ the last gym leader having just 3 pokemon... I miss RBY which was actually challenging.
  14. Ondore

Ondore

Black/White's 8th gym only had 3 Pokemon too...
  15. The Cicada

The Cicada

why do we not know the champion yet? .-.
  16. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

It's my understanding that the games are not on sale/leaked yet. This info is pretty much just from magazine scans.
  17. TROP

TROP FUCK DRUDDIGON

You sure about that?
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  18. Count Serperior

Count Serperior

Giovanni might not have been the hardest, but having more than 3 Pokemon is always a good thing.
    I'm Shizui's biggest fan but with a Serperior and an electric type I'm pretty sure I'll be able to best him in 3 hits. Pretty lame.
  19. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Oh Ground/Rock types
    Why were you even there

BUT ANYWAY
    GUYS
    HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS BECAUSE THE NEWEST DW POKEMON THAT WILL TAKE THE OU BY STORM HAS ARRIVED [on the 23rd with Cool Hole]
    [​IMG]

PICKPOCKET SNEASEL!!!!
  20. rocky505

rocky505

A guy on serebii says he has the game and that burgh uses ledian, dwebble and leavanny. Seeing as how he just joined the forum I'm not believing it quite yet.

Edit: serebii says fake.
  21. Lucario_Guy

Lucario_Guy

Pickpocket: "The Pokémon steals the item of an opponent that touches it."

Assuming this ability functions in conjunction with Focus Sash,

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, CB SCIZOR! >:D
  22. R_N

R_N

He also claims that the Rival has a Rufflet and that his iPhone camera doesn't work so he can't back up his claims

so

most likely fake

edit: Oh I see his dad works for Nintendo. It's cool guys, totes legit
  23. Eiganjo

Eiganjo So who did buy all the stroopwafels?

personally more excited about the possibility of Drillbur DW being in there with Mold Breaker, interesting what it will bring to the VGC metagame, really :)
  24. Nexus

Nexus Day 358: Believe
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

too bad it won't bring anything to VGC this year since only BW2 carts can get it and stuff from them isn't allowed this year.
  25. Saitsuofleaves

Saitsuofleaves

Who cares how many pokes a Gym Leader could have? In G/S Whitney was pretty much just Miltank and still ran a train on everyone. As long as the pokes he has are strong, it's fine.

Also, because looking at Nexus' sig reminded me, moment of silence for Lin's bending...never again shall we see such grace :'(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)