Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (DS, June in JP, Fall in EU/NA/AU) - Updated May 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Black 2 and White 2?

So I assume no Grey/Gray?

Also, do the games have any names?

EDIT: I meant other than White 2 and Black 2. Should of mentioned that. My bad.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nintendo is quite genius. Why make one third version when you can make two? The game is due for June in Japan. I am not sure on platform. Doesn't make much sense to be DS again to be honest.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I wasn't going to get the third game, but OMFG ITS FOR THE 3DS!!! I just need to wait (looks at calender) 13 months >_<

Edit: June in Japan? that should shorten the wait by 3 months. Also, I hope the Reshiram form is Fire/Ice so sun teams can kill dragons

Edit Again: It's NOT for the 3DS? I don't know how I miss read that... (Awkward Moment)

I don't want to be dickish but seriosly black2 & white2
Gamefreaks creatitvity never ceases to amaze me
EDIT: new formes are crazy awsome

canno

formerly The Reptile
I don't think Black 2 and White 2 will be in the 3DS, mainly because the original aren't.(although if it does, maybe it'll have a connection with the PokeDex app thingy for the 3DS?)

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
It's for DS according to Masuda's Twitter. Not 3DS.
No way. That's disappointing. I'll take my pokemon however they choose to release it, but this would have been a great opportunity to bring pokemon to 3DS (besides the pokedex "game").

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Heck... they've never been this open about the "Milking cash" aspect of Pokémon before. Two new versions? They're toying with us. Cashing in on our addiction. They know it. We know it. What can we do? Not buying either would be unthinkable, but buyin them means giving in to their schemes. DILEMMA!!!

*puts aside money*

WHAT?!!!1???11

I didn't see that shit coming. GF really does know how to troll. But the creativity of the names is lacking somewhat.

Heck... they've never been this open about the "Milking cash" aspect of Pokémon before. Two new versions? They're toying with us. Cashing in on our addiction. They know it. We know it. What can we do? Not buying either would be unthinkable, but buyin them means giving in to their schemes. DILEMMA!!!

*puts aside money*
hey if you can make money why not be greedy?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Check out the logos (thanks to Solace):

This might sound weird, but the red and blue underneath the titles look a bit like Ruby and Sapphire... They aren't really "fire and electric" like the 5th gen legendaries are. They look like little glowing red and blue crystals to me! Even though the 2's there are kind of throwing this idea off, it could be possible that these new games could somehow incorporate R/S! I will look forward to more information B)

canno

formerly The Reptile
I would throw all of my money at the game if they brought back secret bases (I mean REAL secret bases. None of this underground and dreamworld crap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)