Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Out of everything, the thing I'm most excited about:

After clearing the game, you will be given a Key – this key allows for changing the game’s mode, from Normal Mode (standard levels) to Assist Mode (trainers’ level will go down) and Challenge Mode (levels will go up).

Challenge Mode (levels will go up).

Pokemons gettin a Hard Mode!!

Hard mode alone prolly makes this the best pkmn game to date for me atm. I wonder how many level the trainer's pokes will go up I wonder.

Serebii's pic of Iris is a bit blurry, but it shows that she's ether dressing the way a child thinks someone important and fancy should dress, or that she's actually Bigfoot.

Iris has been taking hax evolution lessons from Ghetsis :P lvl 57 Hydreigon (though, I'm not complaining cos Ghetsis's lvl 54 hydreigon was already a giant pain in the butt)

Must know new egg movesss!! Gotta be some pokes that get shot to stardom because of bw2. Love it when that happens. And there are so many bw pokes with crap movepools, hope bw2 turns it around

Must know new egg movesss!! Gotta be some pokes that get shot to stardom because of bw2. Love it when that happens. And there are so many bw pokes with crap movepools, hope bw2 turns it around
Yes, need to know new egg moves! Also, whether any old Pokemon became newly compatible with returning move tutors (like Sunkern/Sunflora gained Earth Power compatibility in HG/SS that they lacked in Platinum). Specifically, Weezing and Gunk Shot.

Just out of curiosity, it's been shown that Akuroma is a Plasma boss. Do we know which Team Plasma he works for? I'm assuming the new one for now.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Look at all these new moves...

Guys. It's official. C&C is going to hell today, and I'm gonna commit jihad if I ever see MoxieMence get Outrage.

Was there anything special about n's sigilyph?
It was apparently his toughest team member during the battle against him in Nimbasa. I dunno about that, as I vividly recall how my Zorua (disguised as Pignite) creamed it... Pretty random, though, unless we're gonna be given everything N's ever owned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)