Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Do they keep Fusion Bolt/Flare and Freeze Shock/Ice Burn when made to change forme, or do they go the way of Rotom's attacks?
For the time being it is unknown, though I myself wouldn't get my hopes up and personally think that the Fusion moves would revert to Scary Face and the Ice charge moves would revert to Glaciate but someone should test.

Sorry, I cut some of the sprites out and tried to just paste them. I particularly like the Sage sprites and Ghestis with his sword thing.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Need help navigating BW2 in-game in Japanese? Want to chat about the recent changes? Join #orangeislands on IRC!

That would make sense.

Any info on the overdrive forms?
Overdrive Forme wasn't really a real "Thing". It's just what they call the Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem that have their generators active. Like what when Reshi/Zek are standing in battle and sometimes glow. Besides, Pokebeach has basically confirmed that there are no more formes in the game: we know them all.

That would make sense.

Any info on the overdrive forms?
"Overdrive" is simply a term used to describe BK & WK's "powered-up" state, when they have the tubes connecting their shoulders and tails, and they're lit up. It's the same term used to describe Reshiram and Zekrom when their tails are lit up, too.

It's nothing more than an aesthetic descriptor; honestly, it's not even a "form."

Edit: Ninjask'd

I feel sorry for Black Kyurem, having dat amazing attack but losing out on coverage. They could have at least given him Bolt Strike and Icicle Crash. In fact, so far I'm not too impressed with the level up moveset changes. Hopefully the tutors will rectify any problems.
Don't lose hope yet, we know there is an Ice Punch tutor and BKyurem has pretty beefy arms. I'm sure it'll get it.

EDIT: Not too much from the movepool rearranges, but they did make several pokemon get better moves early on for use in-game. Looking at Water Pulse/Aurora Beam Vaporeon by level 21, Aqua Tail Marill at level 20, Trapinch finally gets useable ground attacks, and Heracross's Close Combat is pretty early. Lol Zapdos, but it has outclassed the others for 5 generations so I guess it's fair.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Water Pokémon Master said:
Confirmed: No new unexpected Pokemon formes in the rom data. Just Tornadus Therian Forme, Thundurus Therian Forme, Landorus Therian Forme, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, and Keldeo Resolute Form.
So that's it for that. Let's hope people figure out the move tutor compatibility next.

How do I get past the hiker? each time I try to get past him he's all 'afbhakfhakjf!! ajfkfuahe!?!?' and I don't know what to do. D:

So many interesting information.

Here some stuff I noticed about move changes that I saw was interesting:

Gliscor - Sky Uppercut lol, what, guess it makes sense giving that it has a fist... kind of and can glide, competitively I don't see many uses for it aside from hitting random Ice Pokemon.

EDIT: confused Autotomize with Shift Gear; my bad!

So many interesting information.

Here some stuff I noticed about move changes that I saw were interesting:

Steelix - Autotomize well hello there, Steelix can now go on the fast hitting route instead of defensive/Curse route.
Aggron - Autotomize hello there as well, Rock Polish Aggron was nice, and this is even better!

(kinda was hoping Metagross would get Autotomize, but w/e)
Um... I'm pretty sure Aggron already had Autotomize. I know for a fact Steelix already had it, one was the father of my Autotomize Vanilluxe.

not entirely, it's useful to give it a 2hko on things like slowking in RU
A 49% chance to 2hko when the opponent has Regenerator isn't exactly reliable... You're better off setting up Sunny Day or using U-Turn to gain momentum to be honest (or Toxic Stall it).

Zapdos...

It breaks my heart to see you miss out on Hurricane...

Hopefully you won't become the new Flareon. Please don't become the new Flareon. I'm begging you. Get Hurricane in the next game.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
uh how can it be the new flareon when it stands to become a bog standard 2v2 mon with lightning rod and heat wave, it's not even close

Zapdos...

Hopefully you won't become the new Flareon. Please don't become the new Flareon. I'm begging you. Get Hurricane in the next game.
I fail how to see it will become the next Flareon when it's already pretty damn solid with having Lightningrod and Heat Wave and such. Yeah, the lack of Hurricane hurts, but at least it has a niche.

Zapdos...

Zapdos can still make do with the movepool it has. In order to qualify as the new Flareon, a Pokémon has to have good offensive stats and sucktastic everything else, up to and including movepool. If anything, Heatmor is the next Flareon. No physical STAB whatsoever, unless the new tutors are giving it access to Fire Punch.

By becoming the new Flareon, I meant that Zapdos will never, ever get the move people are waiting for.

Zapdos is awesome and rocks, don't get me wrong. But giving Hurricane to the other birds (even WINGULL) is just trolling ala Flareon.

By becoming the new Flareon, I meant that Zapdos will never, ever get the move people are waiting for.

Zapdos is awesome and rocks, don't get me wrong. But giving Hurricane to the other birds (even WINGULL) is just trolling ala Flareon.
Ah, OK, yeah, that's true enough. I notice that not only did Flareon once again miss out on Blaze Kick, but none of the Eeveelutions got anything new in the way of level-up moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)