1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Aleva

Aleva

Larvitar isn't. Growlithe is after 2nd? Gym i think.

Edit: My bad Stellar is right
  2. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

It's going to be cute if they all have good IVs like his Zorua.

Wait, so we get TWO Master Balls this time? bs shit
  3. Maverick Hunter

Maverick Hunter

we can get two masterballs on BW1. the second Masterball you get by doing 50 trades.
  4. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

2 master balls and not a single runner
  5. King Serperior

King Serperior

Greeeaaaatttt........I am going to have to be careful during training so as to not kill the possible N pokemon >_>
  6. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt

Two quick questions, just because I don't recall them being asked;

One: has anyone checked the Therian forms for a different level-up move set? Unlikely at this point, but you never know, and

Two: what's the deal with the magma and aqua caves? Seeing as Kyogre and Groudon aren't stationary legendaries, what can they possibly hold?
  7. Mario With Lasers

Yes, but this time it's two Master Balls for zero work (Juniper and battling Achroma). If they kept the one from the 50 trades, then lol that makes it three...
  8. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Achroma requires beating the game, trecking down to Route 18, going through stupid hell currents, and then battling him.
    Not quite 50 trades but probably takes about the same time.

Also....how...sure are we that Regenerator Amoonguss is available in-game? I don't think I've heard anything about it since it was brought up and somehow I don't think they'd continue to use a pokeball as an ow sprite for it
  9. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was referring to you, but I wasn't. I just included your post for the sake of the conversation. But apparently, I read the other guy's post wrong so it doesn't matter. The bolded parts were also to make things a bit clearer for other members wondering about any region locks and nothing else. I'm sorry if it seemed like something else.
    It seems like I read your post wrong. My apologies. But you could've just said so instead of posting a link though.

Anyways, on topic now.

I like the idea of finding N's Pokémon in the wild. Makes the game even more interesting than it already is. Just three more days until I get this game...

EDIT:

Also, does anyone know if there are any mugshots for the Hoenn Gym Leaders and such in these games? All I can find are these (minor spoiler alert I guess): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48034
  10. Lork

Lork

anyone played hard mode? how hard is it?
  11. SunshineCat

SunshineCat

What's with all the shiny Pokemon being handed out lately? Makes them seem a little less special. There is Shiny Gible, Shiny Haxorus and Shiny Patrat, off the top of my head. The difficulty changeability is very interesting, though.
  12. Silent Storm

Silent Storm

It's cool, was kinda having a bad day. ^^;

And there isn't any mugshots of the Hoenn leaders. All battles in the World Tournament display a gate with the emblem on it instead of mugshots.
  13. Mario With Lasers

That magazine's game reviewer got a shiny Patrat by luck, but people thought it was a set encounter. And SHINY HAXORUS WHERE
  14. Sceats

Sceats

At the end of the game, after completing the unova dex you can get shipped off to a new area with foreign mons and a shiny level 60 haxorus.

Also has anyone else had massive trouble trying to find an eevee in the patch of grass its supposed to be in? EDIT: found after 50 mins straight searching -_-
  15. Mario With Lasers

DEAR LORD IT'S TRUE, GAME OF THE YEAR and what the hell, we have a Nature Sanctuary without Celebi/Shaymin
  16. Advancer

Advancer

Not sure if anyone has seen the Serebii update yet, but Azelf was found at route 23.

To add to what Sceats has said, after seeing all of the Pokemon in the Unova dex, you will recieve a 'license' item which will allow you to take a plane from the air strip to a place called the 'Nature Garden' where some non-Unova Pokemon reside, in the centre of which is this guy:

[​IMG]

A shiny Haxorus at level sixty with standard abilities. I suppose it is a good reward-per-se for seeing all of the Pokemon on the Unova dex. It wasn't in the list of the stationary encounter that Kaphotics posted earlier, which is odd, but nonetheless it appears to be in the game.

Oh, and Regice=W2 and Registeel=B2, via unique Unova Link items that are recieved after you catch Regirock. You have to use these items in the Unova link to activate each Pokemon, and by using the Unova link with the opposite version you can exchange the items and unlock the other Regi. Unnecessarily complicated if you ask me, but hey, it's better than having to have an event Regigigas to access them...
  17. Mario With Lasers

That's how the Regi roll since ADV
  18. Advancer

Advancer

As I'm going with White 2 I suppose I'll have to persuade a friend of mine to choose Black 2 for Registeel...

Edit: Has anyone made a list of version exclusive Pokemon from the encounter tables?
  19. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Aww, that sucks. Would've been much, much cooler if there were mushots instead...

Well, Gen3 remakes better happen now. Especially with those awesome sprites.
  20. svivian

svivian

Is there a reliable source of Pokemon locations yet? I saw this posted somewhere, but it's not clear what the locations or encounter slots are.
  21. Sceats

Sceats

22. Aleva

Aleva

Does anyone know exactly how the Round and Shiny Charms work? As in, are they hold items, Key Items, how much does the Shiny Encounter Rate change by, .etc
  23. mattj

mattj blatant Nintendo fanboy

[​IMG]
    I saw this on serebii's home page. Is that outrage (considering its coming from landorus)? Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they change the animation? Maybe they grabbed a screenshot from an odd moment or something, but I don't recall outrage looking that cool.
  24. ΩDonut

ΩDonut don't glaze me bro
    is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon

Yeah, it's Outrage's new animation. Saw it on some other youtube video.
  25. rocky505

rocky505

Yeah it's outrage and a couple moves got. Dw looks.

Water pulse
    Extreme speed
    Flare blitz
    Power whip
    Outrage

I'm sure there's more but this is all I know of.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)