1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Jun 20, 2012.

1. CrazySnorlax

CrazySnorlax

Essentially, I know it's not every pokemon, but HGSS/BW2, have almost every legendary, along with a majority of the common pokemon.
  2. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

Just curious but where exactly do you get a 'seen' entry for Reshiram in Black 2/Zekrom in White 2?
  3. Jibaku

Jibaku Not taking FS requests atm.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Stumbled across this one during the storyline. Plasma Frigate, in one of the bedbunk rooms (I think one of the left doors?). A Team Plasma guy gives you the entries for both Reshiram and Zekrom. I don't know if he's available postgame, though.
  4. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

o.o now this is interesting. i'll have to go all the way to Route 18 to check now though >.>
  5. Joeyboy

Joeyboy Check out my Youtube channel! JoeyboyGames!
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus

So corocoro leaks state that genesect will be downloadable by august 11th. Lol man, thought itd be a while till we saw him. He is only downloadable in BW2 btw
  6. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I wonder if Dream Radar will be able to detect Genesect in your game, somehow, and unlock more areas with more Pokemon or items.
    They mention some "3DS scoop" relating to Genesect and it was the first thing I thought of
  7. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

More likely, Pokedex 3D Pro will upgrade/update in such a way that Genesect is in it.
  8. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

So, an odd question came to mind: The TV shows. BW1 kept track of every little thing you did and reported it on TV shows. Do any of these things transfer to BW2 when you memory link?
  9. breh

breh ⁰ ゝ⁰
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

On the topic of seen entries in the Pokedex:

How do you find the unchosen starter / its final evolution?
  10. rocky505

rocky505

You can see all the starters minus one of the first stage ones by using your memory link to bw. But it really depends on what starter you chose.
  11. R_N

R_N
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I think the only stage you can't ever see without breeding is the first.
  12. breh

breh ⁰ ゝ⁰
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributor

afaik you can't see it without trading; I don't recall running in to any trainer with snivy / tepig / oshawott.
  13. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

For the third starter that was unpicked, its 2nd form is seen when you do the double battle in Nimbasa with the other gendered character. You need memory link to see the 3rd form though, and trading is required for the first form.
  14. czechm8

czechm8

So if you have a shiny Kuyrem in BW1 can if be used in BW2 for a shiny KuyremB?
    If this has been said somewhere I'm sorry, I've heard different things from different people.
  15. rocky505

rocky505

go change a forme of another Pokemon that's shiny and you'll get your answer.
  16. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

and speaking of this, just tried this morning. the grunt is still there (and its a girl btw)

edit: http://pente.koro-pokemon.com/bw2/bug-zoroark.shtml
    as gay as it is, turns out you can't leave the cave after following zoroark to N's castle before defeating N as this will cause Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem and everything related to N to be inaccessible. O.O
  17. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master

I dunno if anything else has been found out about this, just wanted to share my latest baseless theory- could it perhaps be to denote Pokémon that have Pokérus? I mean, Pokémon that are currently able to spread Pokérus, and not ones that have gotten over it?
  18. Mario With Lasers

Mario With Lasers Self-proclaimed DEAD king
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Huh okay

So

Where the fuck are TM94 and TM30

Serebii's Pokearth says TM94 is in Virbank Combinator or someshit (that place where you find Magnemite), while TM30 is by Rebirth Mountain, and you need the fucking DOWSING MACHINE to find it

I feel it's bullshit, because the latter makes zero sense

So, like, help?
  19. Too Funk to Druck

Too Funk to Druck

TM30 is behind the Stranger House(there's an exit in the actual cave that'll show you it.

I don't know about TM94 though.
  20. Mario With Lasers

I'm right in front of the House and I can see the exit to the left, but I've been there once already and there was no TM30. The Dowsing Machine isn't even beeping...
  21. Too Funk to Druck

Too Funk to Druck

It's not hidden. It's literally behind the house. You'll need to get behind it.
  22. Mario With Lasers

...Jesus, son. That was ridiculous. What a low blow, Game Freak.

And thanks!
  23. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

i'm quite sure some random NPC gives you TM94
  24. Ondore

Ondore

You have to beat two certain trainers in the Virbank Complex, then talk to the guy right by the entrance to get TM94 IIRC.
  25. IncantareFox

IncantareFox

Apparently, the "star" sparkle happens when your Pokemon becomes famous doing movies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)