Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Mario With Lasers can you link me to a page confirming that Keldeo-R is only aesthetic? I haven't been able to find any place that confirms that.
There is no confirmation.
But it's called a form. Forms are almost always aesthetic.

now people are just being mean

You usually can name your rivals. Though there's been exceptions, of course.

It was shown a while back you could name BW2's rival.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Lmao the guy named his rival sweet potato.
Wait, is this like a video stream, or is he just updating a thread? (And if I could get a link to this thread/video/whatever that would be cool and I would be grateful.)

breh

強いだね
Multi-select boxes are love and also the game is to be leaked in 24 hours or so.

Get ready!

Same can be said for N. we've seen him before and he's nothing new.
BURN!

But really, Cicada, I was simply explaining the origin of R_N's comment on a Shiny Patrat; you're the one who asked. Replying with "Who cares?" to every answer to your questions is quite annoying, I'll say.

breh

強いだね
http://blog.livedoor.jp/pokemon2ch/archives/9498444.html

tbh mewtwo is inefficient as hell; you want something with very high pp and status immunity to be used. Tackle (even better is Covet; Wing Attack is also good) anything is good, for example. It is pretty lulzy, though.

For anybody interested in ever speedrunning a game, the optimal mon to trade is:

Clefable (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / filler (speed?)
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Covet
- Double Edge
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch

at level 100, this'll devastate anything ingame. Covet has a wondrous 64 pp.

Better watch out, rocky. She means business. :P

Also, one of the fellows embarking on this first-time adventure through BW2 (the guy NOT using Mewtwo) has managed to defeat Cheren. Movin' at a decent pace, it seems.

Serebii just updated saying that the player is required to participate in Pokéwood after defeating Homika. In other words, one of these guys is speeding along.

Me Gusta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)