Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I swear I cannot even understand WHY we have had no word of rematches until now. Are they seriously going to appear only in that World Tournament? Meh
If one wants to be perfectly fair, we didn't really have a clue about the HGSS rematches until we stumbled upon the teams in the data. And even then we still took ages to figure how to activate them.

And also in the interest of fairness, we have not heard of the unova leaders being in the WT. (Cheren is there on the mandatory trip for story purposes, same with your Rival & Achroma)

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's pretty much Skarm/Ferro without <physical Ice move> and Heatran with it.
Heatran and Skarmory are easily 2hkoed by Fusion Bolt... And Ferro is 2hkoed by Ice Punch, which he will almost surely get. There is no hope. Insta-uber!

I know he lacks coverage, but granted that sexy attack. Would some sort of Sub/Hone Claws/Bolt Strike/Outrage be viable for Black Keuryem. I mean with those offences it shouldn't be hard to force a switch. After a few home claws he should be able to kill just about everything.
Just an idea, the lack of coverage might make it totally useless.

Heatran and Skarmory are easily 2hkoed by Fusion Bolt... And Ferro is 2hkoed by Ice Punch, which he will almost surely get. There is no hope. Insta-uber!
Eh eh, Almost Surely, isn't For sure.

I want to be absolutely certain it gets Ice Punch before I start ducking under desks, right now i'm just ducking into windowless rooms.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
CB Black Kyurem next to Haxorus:

252 Atk Choice Band Kyurem Outrage vs 248 HP/0 Def Scizor: 57.43% - 67.64%
252 Atk Choice Band Haxorus Outrage vs 248 HP/0 Def Scizor: 51.6% - 60.64%

252 Atk Choice Band Kyurem Outrage vs 252 HP/0 Def Tyranitar: 90.1% - 106.19% (37.5% chance to OHKO)
252 Atk Choice Band Haxorus Outrage vs 252 HP/0 Def Tyranitar: 80.94% - 95.3%

252 Atk Choice Band Kyurem Outrage vs 252 HP/4 Def Ferrothorn: 44.32% - 51.99%
252 Atk Choice Band Haxorus Outrage vs 252 HP/4 Def Ferrothorn: 39.77% - 46.88%

And Gastly gets the elemental punches despite being a floating fart, GF doesn't understand the meaning of "logic", Genies could get the punches, or they could not, no way to tell until we see learnsets.

breh

強いだね
It still has arms in the normal forme. It's not like tails haven't been lost for things like Iron Tail.
afaik all mons that learn punches ala wooper or all mons that learn iron tail ala mankey all have evolutions that have arms, tails, etc. I believe this to be just laziness / error; kind of a "let's copy paste tutor sets and forget about flavor".

I may eat my words soon, though.

I'm ALMOST sure Kaphotics posted the GBU functions coded in-game and there's something about Nintendo/GF being able to identify who disconnected (in BW!).
Wait, wait, wait, wait. WHAT!?!?!?!?

GAMEFREAK!!!!!! ARCEUS DANG IT!!!!!

/end rant

But really, they knew about it but never applied it only to those that dc instead of doing it to both like usual and wind up hurting people?...I really hate TrollFreak right now. I find that unfair in so many ways (My oppocents repeatedly dc on me when I have near perfect wifi connection and I got banned on 2 different versions from wifi (Good thing my 3rd's my main)? Arceus dang it).

Also in other news. Likeing the Kyurem stats comined with Fusion moves.

all mons that learn iron tail ala mankey all have evolutions that have arms, tails, etc.

I may eat my words soon, though.

Tail

No tail

Chasney gets it but loses it upon evolution.
The entire typhlosion line gets it, too despite their "tails" being nothing but fire

Then there's the couple weird ones where they get the move despite having next to no tail.

And it's not like they can't lock the thing down. Only Tyranitar gets Iron Tail, not its evolutions. Breloom gets it, not Shroomish

Meanwhile Skymin gets various flying moves via tutor

God.
I.
Am.
Dying.

Tornadus gets so many new option now. It can run Prankster-Bulk Up-Roost, Regenerator abuse with u-turn, Toxic stall, even the generic Choice set will probly get Heat Wave.

God.
I.
Am.
Dying.

Tornadus gets so many new option now. It can run Prankster-Bulk Up-Roost, Regenerator abuse with u-turn, Toxic stall, even the generic Choice set will probly get Heat Wave.
I would not be surprised if tornadus does not get roost as it would lose its typing completely.(it actually becomes a normal type)

Serebii also says that the Sacred Beast Formes are called Therian Formes in the US Games. Therian comes from Therianthropy, which refers to the metamorphosis of humans into other animals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)