Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

ElectivireRocks

Banned deucer.
Has anyone noticed the statue in Iris's room?

Original Dragon anyone? Now that we know that Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are indeed fusions, it's not a stretch to think that perhaps they'll be able to fuse with the remaining dragon at some point.

Original Dragon anyone? Now that we know that Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are indeed fusions, it's not a stretch to think that perhaps they'll be able to fuse with the remaining dragon at some point.
I don't think so; isn't Kyurem some kind of parasite Dragon that was completely separate from the others and the original Dragon? I doubt it has the energy to absorb / fuse with both of them.

Not to mention, as if Kyurem needs HIGHER attacking stats...

Serebii elaborated on Mesprit; it appears at the top of Celestial Tower.

From Serebii:
It's Level 65. It's at the top of the Celestial Tower following a request to search for them by Professor Juniper.

The implication of this is that all three Lake Guardians are in B2/W2 (though Azelf has yet to be found/shown). Whether this also holds true for the Regi trio, we'll have to wait for word.

My order has shipped!!!
Any idea how long it takes PlayAsia to ship to the UK with the cheapest delivery option?

Also, looks like I picked a good game to get earlier than its UK release! As soon as I get it I will explore every nook and cranny!

Serebii elaborated on Mesprit; it appears at the top of Celestial Tower.

From Serebii:
It's Level 65. It's at the top of the Celestial Tower following a request to search for them by Professor Juniper.

The implication of this is that all three Lake Guardians are in B2/W2 (though Azelf has yet to be found/shown). Whether this also holds true for the Regi trio, we'll have to wait for word.
Regirock is found in the game at Level 65 (www.serebii.net).

Sorry Prominence but you're a bit late :x we've actually known about Regirock for a while, I for one am waiting to hear if Registeel and Regirock are also in the game - I suspect it won't be long.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My order has shipped!!!
Any idea how long it takes PlayAsia to ship to the UK with the cheapest delivery option?

Also, looks like I picked a good game to get earlier than its UK release! As soon as I get it I will explore every nook and cranny!
UK is even farther away than Sweden, and when I chose the cheapest shipping option it took 13 days for my japanese HG to arrive and I live in Sweden. So about 1-2 weeks. If you get lucky it will be one or one and a half. Not much you can do about that.

Mine also got shipped today. And since I will never go with the cheapest shipping option, I always go with the most expensive and effective one (which is not all that expensive anyways) I will get it in 5-7 days tops which means sometime next week (probably Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe Friday) I also have a tracking number so I can check where my package is a; currently it has left FedEx's HQ in Hong Kong, so it's on its way here. Oh happy days.

UK is even farther away than Sweden, and when I chose the cheapest shipping option it took 13 days for my japanese HG to arrive and I live in Sweden. So about 1-2 weeks. If you get lucky it will be one or one and a half. Not much you can do about that.

Mine also got shipped today. And since I will never go with the cheapest shipping option, I always go with the most expensive and effective one (which is not all that expensive anyways) I will get it in 5-7 days tops which means sometime next week (probably Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe Friday) I also have a tracking number so I can check where my package is at. Oh happy days.
Bit of a mistake to be such a cheapskate then perhaps? Well, I'll see. I still have the whole summer to play every inch of the game (and also practice Japanese). I guess I could practice my Japanese beforehand, specially the reading which I suck at.
Also, it's awesome you get your so soon! Lucky you!

Posting some news :
_Keldeo's base stats stay the same, no matter which is its current form.
_Black Kyurem base stats are indeed 125/170/100/120/90/95 : Total 700 (announced previously in this thread I think)
_White Kyurem base stats are indeed 125/120/90/170/100/95 : Total 700 (announced previously as well)
_Tornadus Therian Form base stats are 79/100/80/110/90/121 : Total 580
_Thundurus Therian Form base stats are 79/105/70/145/80/101 : Total 580
_Landorus Therian Form base stats are 89/145/90/105/80/91 : Total 600

Tornadus Base Stats are slightly disappointing. I guess they meant they were higher than normal as opposed to the highest stats.

Now onto egg moves:
I prefer to be honest this is a BIG letdown, NO NEW EGG MOVES AT ALL.

You read it right, B2W2 egg move list is the exact same as BW's list.

Posting some news :
_Keldeo's base stats stay the same, no matter which is its current form.
_Black Kyurem base stats are indeed 125/170/100/120/90/95 : Total 700 (announced previously in this thread I think)
_White Kyurem base stats are indeed 125/120/90/170/100/95 : Total 700 (announced previously as well)
_Tornadus Therian Form base stats are 79/100/80/110/90/121 : Total 580
_Thundurus Therian Form base stats are 79/105/70/145/80/101 : Total 580
_Landorus Therian Form base stats are 89/145/90/105/80/91 : Total 600
Now onto egg moves:
I prefer to be honest this is a BIG letdown, NO NEW EGG MOVES AT ALL.

You read it right, B2W2 egg move list is the exact same as BW's list.
Did you get this info yourself (i.e extracted data from the game) or by someone else? Either way I can't wait to see which Pokemon learns what tutor move and if they're updated movepools.

BTW, Birdadus stat speard is very disappointing and I was hoping Landorus/Thundurus would keep their Speed.

Balls, so much for DD Krookodile...

What about new level up moves?
I'm investigating atm, though i've found that 113 pokémon have their level-up moves changed; for example Sandshrew and Sandslash both learn Swords Dance and Earthquake by level-up now.

Did you get this info yourself (i.e extracted data from the game) or by someone else? Either way I can't wait to see which Pokemon learns what tutor move and if they're updated movepools.

BTW, Birdadus stat speard is very disappointing and I was hoping Landorus/Thundurus would keep their Speed.
I'm getting all this info by myself indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)