Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

^
Water Pulse is best background...
anywho does anyone have any clue of what levels the Therian formes are caught at in PDR?
I can't seem to find any information on that yet...

Awww. No "Battle Factory" (random Pokemon match ups)? That was my favorite thing from HGSS. If they had it then this game would have been an instant buy as it was the only thing really missing from BW.

I saw this on serebii's home page. Is that outrage (considering its coming from landorus)? Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they change the animation? Maybe they grabbed a screenshot from an odd moment or something, but I don't recall outrage looking that cool.
Static screenshot doesn't really do it justice...

(although neither does a blurry gif :x)

What about the magma/water dungeon from the pre-release photos? I don't remember anything mentioned about it in this thread?

Also, can N's Pokémon be shiny?

In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability
brb just died

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What about the magma/water dungeon from the pre-release photos? I don't remember anything mentioned about it in this thread?

Also, can N's Pokémon be shiny?
This is Rebirth Cave, you fly directly to it after defeating Skyla. Inside is a double battle scenario with Bianca (Musharna/Mienfoo). It empties into Undella Town and contains Heatran.

I think the Eevee is post-E4 or something. I'm told by people that they're not getting it just after entering the City.
Regular Eevee can be found in the grass in a secret area of Castelia City accessed via the sewers. They have a low encounter rate. You can access this area before fighting Burgh. The DW Eevee mentioned by Kaphotics is not available during the regular portion of the game.

Has anyone tested the new formes of the Kami trio yet? I've been testing, Tornadus-T is an excellent wallbreaker, while Thundurus hits like a truck and if you get a NP behind a sub its gg. I haven't tested Landorus yet.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
It could be a nice item to make shiny frames more common, like the everstone helps with RNGing eggs with the PID you want.
Static screenshot doesn't really do it justice...

(although neither does a blurry gif :x)
I've played pokemon since Blue came out in the US. This is the kind of animation I imagined in my young mind back when it was stationary sprites just beeping and booping and squaking. Thank you gamefreak. Thank you.

Yeah I'm not sure what the excitement over Eevee is about. It's available in DW, you could have bred your own for ages now.

This is Rebirth Cave, you fly directly to it after defeating Skyla. Inside is a double battle scenario with Bianca (Musharna/Mienfoo). It empties into Undella Town and contains Heatran.
Thanks! Even the water one contains Heatran? Does that mean it's just an aesthetic difference?

My other question (if N's Pokémon can be shiny) still holds though I'm guessing they can't because they'll have set natures and IVs (at least the Zorua has).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)