Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

I don't know why everyone is still talking about ST Litwick when, most importantly, Imposter Ditto has been released.

I think the latter is going to have a much, much, MUCH bigger impact on the entire metagame.
So it's been confirmed? How do you catch it? The dream world site or Radar like I previously mentioned in my earlier post.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
No, certain trees in Unova hold secret passageways that lead to a Hidden Hollow.

From Serebii:

View this battle 81-97442-00474 (saved and uploaded with an American Black cart) under the Black/White 2 Global Terminal: the Scizor appears with the new animation effect that Kaphotics reported a while ago and the song is that of the World Championship final (Champion Blue/Green). How can that happen?

Anybody know where you're supposed to go after battling one of the Shadow Triad in Opeculid City? Cheren just came and left and the gym leader is gone now too, and I don't know where to go. haha.

View this battle 81-97442-00474 (saved and uploaded with an American Black cart) under the Black/White 2 Global Terminal: the Scizor appears with the new animation effect that Kaphotics reported a while ago and the song is that of the World Championship final (Champion Blue/Green). How can that happen?
It comes up as the usual battle theme for me, unless you were asking someone with Black 2 White 2 to check the vid for you?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'll probably start an in-game tier list topic in the next few days. I just want more people to actually complete the game before starting discussion.

You mean the animation that he demonstrated with a video of it having been hacked onto a Therian Forme Thundurus? I don't have the games, but... Is it possible that animation is supposed to play for Pokémon with perfect IVs?

This is relevant.
Ha, it wouldn't surprise me if they put that in just to stop people from circulating that theory and prevent them being questioned about it in interviews at some point. All that hinting in the manga was for nothing, unless they go ahead and roll with it anyway seeing as the games are a separate universe.

This is relevant.
1: They're ninjas that can appear and disappear at will. This sort of illusion can't be that far beyond their capabilities.
2: Even if it's not them, it takes place a stone's throw from the Dreamyard, where one could merely have caught a Musharna to make this illusion possible, like that wild one did to the Plasma Grunts two years back.
3: This would have been for the benefit of any witnesses to ensure that the Striaton Gym Leaders are less likely to be accused of being the Shadow Triad.
4: All of that is assuming this even actually happened. It takes place in Chili's own flashback, do you really think such a sneaky ninja would be so open about his true recollections?

It comes up as the usual battle theme for me, unless you were asking someone with Black 2 White 2 to check the vid for you?
Yep. I checked the Battle Video in my White 2 and the WCS music and special animation showed up.

You mean the animation that he demonstrated with a video of it having been hacked onto a Therian Forme Thundurus? I don't have the games, but... Is it possible that animation is supposed to play for Pokémon with perfect IVs?
Maybe that's the explanation. But in regards to the music, I don't know.

1: They're ninjas that can appear and disappear at will. This sort of illusion can't be that far beyond their capabilities.
2: Even if it's not them, it takes place a stone's throw from the Dreamyard, where one could merely have caught a Musharna to make this illusion possible, like that wild one did to the Plasma Grunts two years back.
3: This would have been for the benefit of any witnesses to ensure that the Striaton Gym Leaders are less likely to be accused of being the Shadow Triad.
4: All of that is assuming this even actually happened. It takes place in Chili's own flashback, do you really think such a sneaky ninja would be so open about his true recollections?
Just let your silly theory go already

Someone wanted me to pull out all the Plasma boss battles, so here
Achroma final story battle & ghetsis
Final Story Achroma battle & Ghetsis
Team Plasma Achroma - Full Restore
Magneton:Lv50(Eviolite) - Volt Switch,Flash Cannon,Tri Attack,Thunder Wave
Metang:Lv50 - Meteor Mash,Zen Headbutt,Rock Slide,Agility
Beheeyem:Lv50 - Psychic,Energy Ball,Calm Mind,Recover
Magnezone:Lv50 - Discharge,Flash Cannon,Explosion,Thunder Wave
Klinklang:Lv52(Balloon) - Gear Grind,Thunderbolt,Giga Impact,Shift Gear

Team Plasma Ghetsis- Full Restore
Cofagrigus:Lv50(Leftovers) - Protect,Shadow Ball,Toxic,Psychic
Seismitoad:Lv50 - Muddy Water,Sludge Wave,Earthquake,Drain Punch
Eelektross:Lv50 - Thunderbolt,Crunch,Flamethrower,Acrobatics
Drapion:Lv50 - Night Slash,Earthquake,Poison Fang,X-Scissor
Toxicroak:Lv50 - Poison Jab,Sucker Punch,Shadow Ball,Brick Break
Hydreigon:Lv52(Life Orb) - Dragon Rush,Crunch,Rock Slide,Frustration

Shadow Triad & Zinzolin
Team Plasma Dark
Pawniard:Lv46 - Metal Claw,Faint Attack,Slash,Scary Face
Pawniard:Lv46 - Metal Claw,Faint Attack,Slash,Hone Claws
Absol:Lv48 - Night Slash,Slash,Future Sight,Swords Dance

Team Plasma Zinzolin
Cyrogonal:Lv46 - Ice Beam,Reflect,Slash,Confuse Ray
Cyrogonal:Lv46 - Ice Beam,Light Screen,Slash,Confuse Ray
Weavile:Lv48 - Night Slash,Slash,Ice Shard,Metal Claw

Team Plasma Zinzolin
Cyrogonal:Lv48 - Ice Beam,Reflect,Slash,Confuse Ray
Cyrogonal:Lv48 - Ice Beam,Light Screen,Slash,Confuse Ray
Weavile:Lv50 - Night Slash,Slash,Ice Shard,Metal Claw

Team Plasma Dark
Pawniard:Lv49 - Metal Claw,Faint Attack,Slash,Scary Face
Pawniard:Lv49 - Metal Claw,Faint Attack,Slash,Hone Claws
Absol:Lv51 - Night Slash,Slash,Future Sight,Swords Dance

Team Plasma Zinzolin
Cyrogonal:Lv49 - Ice Beam,Reflect,Slash,Confuse Ray
Cyrogonal:Lv49 - Ice Beam,Light Screen,Slash,Confuse Ray
Weavile:Lv51 - Night Slash,Slash,Ice Shard,Metal Claw

Team Plasma Dark
Accelgor:Lv51 - Bug Buzz,Giga Drain,Swift,Me First

Team Plasma Dark
Banette:Lv51 - Shadow Claw,Sucker Punch,Psychic,Will-O-Wisp

And Triad post-game
Team Plasma Dark
Bisharp:Lv65 - Night Slash,Iron Head,ローキック,Scary Face
Bisharp:Lv65 - Night Slash,X-Scissor,Guillotine,Swords Dance
Absol:Lv67 - Sucker Punch,Psycho Cut,X-Scissor,Aerial Ace

Team Plasma Dark
Accelgor:Lv67 - Bug Buzz,Giga Drain,Focus Blast,Sludge Bomb

Team Plasma Dark
Banette:Lv67 - Shadow Claw,Sucker Punch,Psychic,Will-O-Wisp

Other Achroma battles
Pokemon Trainer Achroma - Super Potion
Magnemite:Lv21
Klink:Lv23

Pokemon Trainer Achroma - Full Restore,Full Restore,Full Restore
Magneton:Lv72(Eviolite) - Volt Switch,Flash Cannon,Tri Attack,Thunder Wave
Rotom:Lv72(Life Orb) - Discharge,Hydro Pump,Will-O-Wisp,Substitute
Metagross:Lv72(Muscle Band) - Meteor Mash,Zen Headbutt,Rock Slide,Agility
Beheeyem:Lv72(Leftovers) - Psychic,Energy Ball,Calm Mind,Recover
Magnezone:Lv72(Wise Glasses) - Thunderbolt,Flash Cannon,Hyper Beam,Thunder Wave
Klinklang:Lv74(Balloon) - Gear Grind,Wild Charge,Giga Impact,Shift Gear

aaaand I think that's it. Might be a few other Triad battles I missed, maybe some "boss level" grunts that team up with Zinzolin but the game doesn't distinct the grunts by name or if they're in a double battle.
All the triad members are named "Dark" which says to me those aren't actual names, but just their rank like how all the Grunts are called Team Plasma Grunt
I couldn't find his World Tournament battle, so I'm guessing that it's stored with all the other World Tourney/Subway/etc trainers

Oh and fun fact, there are a number of "dummy" no data trainers with 1 level 1 Patrat probably for debugging purposes. But one of those trainers has a title and name!
Team Plasma Achroma
Patrat:Lv1

Maybe a cut battle dummied out with Patrat, maybe just someone goofing off, who knows

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ripped the rival battles because used Google Translate to make Rival in Japanese and ctrl + f'd this source for the battles and translated the pokes: http://pokebook.jp/data/bw2/trainers.html No locations, sorry.
Rival Battle #1:
Lv. 5 Tepig
Lv. 5 Snivy
Lv. 5 Oshawott

Rival Battle #2:
Lv. 8 Tepig
Lv. 8 Snivy
Lv. 8 Oshawott

Rival Battle #3:
Lv. 20 Pignite | Lv. 18 Pidove
Lv. 20 Servine | Lv. 18 Pidove
Lv. 20 Dewott | Lv. 18 Pidove

Rival Battle #4:
Lv. 33 Pignite | Lv. 31 Simipour | Lv. 31 Tranquil
Lv. 33 Dewott | Lv. 31 Simisage | Lv. 31 Tranquil
Lv. 33 Servine | Lv. 31 Simisear | Lv. 31 Tranquil

Rival Battle #5:
Lv. 39 Unfezant | Lv. 39 Simipour | Lv. 41 Emboar
Lv. 39 Unfezant | Lv. 39 Simisage | Lv. 41 Samurott
Lv. 39 Unfezant | Lv. 39 Simisear | Lv. 41 Serperior

Rival Battle #6:
Lv. 43 Emboar | Lv. 41 Simipour | Lv. 41 Unfezant
Lv. 43 Samurott | Lv. 41 Simisage | Lv. 41 Unfezant
Lv. 43 Serperior | Lv. 41 Simisear | Lv. 41 Unfezant

Rival Battle #7:
Lv. 50 Emboar | Lv. 48 Simipour | Lv. 48 Unfezant
Lv. 50 Samurott | Lv. 48 Simisage | Lv. 48 Unfezant
Lv. 50 Serperior | Lv. 48 Simisear | Lv. 48 Unfezant

Rival Battle #8:
Lv. 55 Unfezant | Lv. 55 Simipour | Lv. 55 Bouffalant | Lv. 57 Emboar
Lv. 55 Unfezant | Lv. 55 Simisage | Lv. 55 Bouffalant | Lv. 57 Samurott
Lv. 55 Unfezant | Lv. 55 Simisear | Lv. 55 Bouffalant | Lv. 57 Serperior

I don't know what is challenge mode and what isn't, but there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)