Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

So I ain't no fancy big city RNGer, but from what I understand this looks to basically be an attempt to throw off people trying to manipulate the RNG and won't really screw over anyone who didn't try to manipulate it?

So I ain't no fancy big city RNGer, but from what I understand this looks to basically be an attempt to throw off people trying to manipulate the RNG and won't really screw over anyone who didn't try to manipulate it?
That's the vibe I'm getting as well. Still sounds pretty silly, but sucks for those who have the knack for egg RNG abuse.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
What exactly activates Kyurem's 'sparkling' or 'overdrive' forms? I get that they're purely aesthetic, but I just want to see my shiny Kyurem-B go into Overdrive as much as possible because the green tubes are hella cool.

What exactly activates Kyurem's 'sparkling' or 'overdrive' forms? I get that they're purely aesthetic, but I just want to see my shiny Kyurem-B go into Overdrive as much as possible because the green tubes are hella cool.
It's sprite animation -_-

Anyway I found this kinda funny

Pupitar: A cocoon that will abruptly release the compressed gas inside of its body and rocket around violently.
So that's how it uses earthquake lmao.

I always thought it was silly for something to have a fourth ability, especially only one form of something. This would probably explain why.

(Besides, why else make them completely separate and not give them separate stuff? Well, Shellos aside. And maybe other stuff.)

Wait all that talk on the previous page about how you should continue breeding in BW1...is that only for RNG stuff?

I get my Pokemon to have good IV's and Nature the long way, with tons of breeding etc..that's still possible right?

It only screws things up on the first egg of the current play. Every egg after gets generated like any normal egg. It really only screws up those who RNG their eggs (Since they tend to do it off a reset/startup).

New question: What are the costs of all the tutor moves? I know some of them are on the first page, but not all the costs are up there. Been trying to look around but can't find anything yet.

breh

強いだね
Red (Driftveil):
Covet 2
Bug Bite 2
Drill Run 4
Bounce 4
Signal Beam 4
Iron Head 4
Super Fang 6
Uproar 6
Seed Bomb 6
Dual Chop 6
Low Kick 8
Gunk Shot 8 (btw, a note: for some reason, serebii doesn't have this one listed at all...)
Fire Punch 10
ThunderPunch 10
Ice Punch 10

Blue (Yamaji):
Last Resort 2
Iron Defense 2
Magnet Rise 4
Magic Coat 4
Block 6
Hyper Voice 6
Electroweb 6
Icy Wind 6
Iron Tail 6
Aqua Tail 8
Earth Power 8
Zen Headbutt 8
Foul Play 8
Superpower 10
Gravity 10
Dragon Pulse 10
Dark Pulse 10

Yellow (Seigaiha):
Bind 2
Snore 2
Heal Bell 4
Knock Off 4
Synthesis 6
Roost 6
Sky Attack 8
Role Play 8
Heat Wave 10
Giga Drain 10
Drain Punch 10
Pain Split 10
Tailwind 10

Green (Nacrene):
Worry Seed 6
Gastro Acid 6
Helping Hand 8
After You 8
Magic Room 8
Wonder Room 8
Spite 8
Recycle 10
Trick 10
Stealth Rock 10
Outrage 10
Endeavor 12
Sleep Talk 12
Skill Swap 12
Snatch 12

How many shards do you get for losing the World Tournament?
I keep seeing reference to "shards" so is it multiple or do you get just 1 of a random color.

breh

強いだね
It's one of a random color. If you run in the first battle, you still get a shard, so it's easy to abuse.

Speaking of PWT, I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but it's possible for Bianca to appear in it. She never appears in the Unova Leaders tournament (for obvious reasons), but she does appear in the others (the one you get when you speak to the green woman). Anyone knows what theme is played when you fight her this way? I only encountered her once, and it was during the final >.>

Speaking of PWT, I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but it's possible for Bianca to appear in it. She never appears in the Unova Leaders tournament (for obvious reasons), but she does appear in the others (the one you get when you speak to the green woman). Anyone knows what theme is played when you fight her this way? I only encountered her once, and it was during the final >.>
It plays the Rival theme from BW1 when she appears in the tournament.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oR4HLrjEt8&feature=player_detailpage#t=166s Here's some video proof.

Geez I have to beat the world leaders part 7 more times to get the champions. My latios took out of all the unova leaders Pokemon in one hit each lmao. I love my ev trained latios with expert belt.

What's the puzzle you need to solve to get Regirock? Serebii's apparently being vague and I have no idea where to go "6 steps down 9 steps right"

Does anyone know if this game can connect to B&W1?

I don't want to restart doing my PokeDex all over again
Answer me this
Did yellow connect with red and blue
Did crystal connect with gold and silver
Did emerald and frlg connect with ruby and sapphire
Did platinum and hgss connect with diamond and pearl

Answer me this
Did yellow connect with red and blue
Did crystal connect with gold and silver
Did emerald and frlg connect with ruby and sapphire
Did platinum and hgss connect with diamond and pearl
I mean if I can transfer my PokeDex seen/caught information from B&W1 to B&W2? I mean I'm not going to grind a Dratini to Level 55 again so I can have Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite on my PokeDex.

I mean if I can transfer my PokeDex seen/caught information from B&W1 to B&W2? I mean I'm not going to grind a Dratini to Level 55 again so I can have Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite on my PokeDex.
No, of course not.

But, good news: You won't have to! There are Dragonites in the Route 18 hidden hallow (and Dragon Spiral tower always had high level Dragonairs & a low percent chance of finding Dragonites)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)