Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Only RNGers got screwed. And even then, "screwed" because I understood it as only Egg IV spreads being impossible to RNG anymore.
Yeah a few people have said it only affects the first egg of any given game session.
Which doesn't matter much to people that just breed forever for things

RNGers tend to reset their game often to change the clock etc.

Which of course means MWL is correct since it kind of translates to the traditional method being impossible to use anymore.

Of course if you don't RNG then it's all fine :/

You get items directly from the thrift store; no need to take anything to anyone. But its random, like the lowest one you can buy has like Hard Stones and Tiny Mushrooms.

Ive gotten sacred ash from join avenue and thats either from the people passing by or from the thrift store.

And... its really than the top4(RubeNCB, BlueCookies, Matteo, and Enfuego) off the VGC2011 world championship appear in the game how leaders of something? I'm not sure off this possibilitie but my friend ruben tell to me that.

breh

強いだね
Deku: If I understood correctly, yes the teams from VGC11 are indeed in BW2. However, they're kind of... badly ported. The nicknames are all cut off and somebody's Mienshao (Human's?) has Rock Blast instead of Rock Slide, lol.

anyway why bother to rng eggs in bw2 when u can do the same in bw?
Maybe the user wants eggs/Pokemon with the ID/SID of their BW2 game although it's possible (though tiny bit more tricky) to RNG an egg in BW1 and simply transfer it into BW2 then hatch it to have whatever ID/SID you have within BW2. I mean it's not like the PID/IV of an egg changes when hatching within a different game.

breh

強いだね
i'm a rng abuser but can u tell me how to RNG LIFE??? lol , anyway why bother to rng eggs in bw2 when u can do the same in bw
Well, I guess the main issue is convenience; with so many new tutor moves, something's granted to use them, meaning it's just one less step in the process of breeding a battle-ready mon.

Oh, and nothing in existence is truly random, just pseudo-random to the point that it cannot be predicted.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Anyone know of a decent guide? The only real reason I'd need one is to know who not to talk to or where not to go in order avoid wasting special mons that I can RNG later.

Just a quick question; did the Water and Magma Cave mentioned a while ago ever come to anything involving Groudon and Kyogre?

The weather titans are unavailable in BW2, I guess this is to keep fans on their toes for a RSE remake...?
Or they just didn't want to put in any "big" legends normally. If it wasn't for those pesky Lati@s I'd say it was because they were in the relatively recent HGSS.

Honestly, people could find RSE remake """""""""""hints"""""""""""" in their food at this point

Genesect is Coro Coro's cover, will be distributed next month. For me, countdown to Gen 6 has started, once they have no new pokémon to reveal. the only game that should be released is a Pokémon battle revolution for WiiU.

Or they just didn't want to put in any "big" legends normally. If it wasn't for those pesky Lati@s I'd say it was because they were in the relatively recent HGSS.

Honestly, people could find RSE remake """""""""""hints"""""""""""" in their food at this point
If we're trying to "catch 'em all" in the BW/B2W2 Series, we're missing a few Pokémon that could appear in an RSEmake: All of the Starter Pokémon outside of Unova, All of the Kanto and Johto Legendary Pokémon, and the Weather Titans, as well as some misc. stuff like Pikachu (!) that isn't in B/W/B2/W2 or the Dream World.

If we include recent distributions, then we're still missing (worldwide) the Kanto Birds, the Johto Starters and the Johto Beasts. (Internationally, we're also missing the Weather Titans.)

But this topic isn't about RSEmakes so I'll shut up. How about that Genesect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)