Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Just curious but where exactly do you get a 'seen' entry for Reshiram in Black 2/Zekrom in White 2?
Stumbled across this one during the storyline. Plasma Frigate, in one of the bedbunk rooms (I think one of the left doors?). A Team Plasma guy gives you the entries for both Reshiram and Zekrom. I don't know if he's available postgame, though.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So corocoro leaks state that genesect will be downloadable by august 11th. Lol man, thought itd be a while till we saw him. He is only downloadable in BW2 btw

I wonder if Dream Radar will be able to detect Genesect in your game, somehow, and unlock more areas with more Pokemon or items.
They mention some "3DS scoop" relating to Genesect and it was the first thing I thought of

I wonder if Dream Radar will be able to detect Genesect in your game, somehow, and unlock more areas with more Pokemon or items.
They mention some "3DS scoop" relating to Genesect and it was the first thing I thought of
More likely, Pokedex 3D Pro will upgrade/update in such a way that Genesect is in it.

So, an odd question came to mind: The TV shows. BW1 kept track of every little thing you did and reported it on TV shows. Do any of these things transfer to BW2 when you memory link?

breh

強いだね
On the topic of seen entries in the Pokedex:

How do you find the unchosen starter / its final evolution?

On the topic of seen entries in the Pokedex:

How do you find the unchosen starter / its final evolution?
You can see all the starters minus one of the first stage ones by using your memory link to bw. But it really depends on what starter you chose.

For the third starter that was unpicked, its 2nd form is seen when you do the double battle in Nimbasa with the other gendered character. You need memory link to see the 3rd form though, and trading is required for the first form.

So if you have a shiny Kuyrem in BW1 can if be used in BW2 for a shiny KuyremB?
If this has been said somewhere I'm sorry, I've heard different things from different people.

So if you have a shiny Kuyrem in BW1 can if be used in BW2 for a shiny KuyremB?
If this has been said somewhere I'm sorry, I've heard different things from different people.
go change a forme of another Pokemon that's shiny and you'll get your answer.

Stumbled across this one during the storyline. Plasma Frigate, in one of the bedbunk rooms (I think one of the left doors?). A Team Plasma guy gives you the entries for both Reshiram and Zekrom. I don't know if he's available postgame, though.
and speaking of this, just tried this morning. the grunt is still there (and its a girl btw)

edit: http://pente.koro-pokemon.com/bw2/bug-zoroark.shtml
as gay as it is, turns out you can't leave the cave after following zoroark to N's castle before defeating N as this will cause Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem and everything related to N to be inaccessible. O.O

We're still unlocking the secrets of B2W2 and, as some of you may know, N's Pokemon have special sparkle animations.

[youtube]YMyo_Il8PlY[/youtube]

Here's an example of another sparkle animation. We still don't know what they are for or how to get them asides from hacking.
I dunno if anything else has been found out about this, just wanted to share my latest baseless theory- could it perhaps be to denote Pokémon that have Pokérus? I mean, Pokémon that are currently able to spread Pokérus, and not ones that have gotten over it?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Huh okay

So

Where the fuck are TM94 and TM30

Serebii's Pokearth says TM94 is in Virbank Combinator or someshit (that place where you find Magnemite), while TM30 is by Rebirth Mountain, and you need the fucking DOWSING MACHINE to find it

I feel it's bullshit, because the latter makes zero sense

So, like, help?

Huh okay

So

Where the fuck are TM94 and TM30

Serebii's Pokearth says TM94 is in Virbank Combinator or someshit (that place where you find Magnemite), while TM30 is by Rebirth Mountain, and you need the fucking DOWSING MACHINE to find it

I feel it's bullshit, because the latter makes zero sense

So, like, help?
TM30 is behind the Stranger House(there's an exit in the actual cave that'll show you it.

I don't know about TM94 though.

You have to beat two certain trainers in the Virbank Complex, then talk to the guy right by the entrance to get TM94 IIRC.

I dunno if anything else has been found out about this, just wanted to share my latest baseless theory- could it perhaps be to denote Pokémon that have Pokérus? I mean, Pokémon that are currently able to spread Pokérus, and not ones that have gotten over it?
Apparently, the "star" sparkle happens when your Pokemon becomes famous doing movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)