Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
According to the official players guide, it's merely "Try the Battle Subway 100 times or more". It doesn't say anything about winning 100 times in a row.

I love that there are medals for using Splash and Struggle.

Also apparently medals for catching a Pokemon with Pokerus. I have a feeling that is different than simply possessing a Pokemon infected with Pokerus.
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/medals.shtml

This is the list I'm going by, and the medal says "Reach a streak of 100 in the Battle Subway".

Pokerus medal is just possessing a Pokemon infected, and it doesn't even have to be contagious.

And yeah, the 1000 people thing is crazy.

Does anyone know if N's Pokémon respawn at all? I KO'd his Darmanitan, but I really want to complete the collection. ;A;

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Does anyone know if N's Pokémon respawn at all? I KO'd his Darmanitan, but I really want to complete the collection. ;A;
I asked the same question. No response. It's possible they respawn after you defeat the Elite Four.

Can anyone confirm if Pokemon BW2 support WPA2 Personal for wifi connections when used in a 3DS? I have no access to WEP!
I can confirm. If you're playing BW2 on a DSi or 3DS, you can connect via WPA/WPA2 (settings are set it the DSi/3DS system settings).

Anyone have a decent list of EV-training hotspots? The only one that comes to mind is Celestial Tower 2nd floor for SpA (3rd thru 5th floor have Golbats, ruining the hotspot). If not, I'll put one together.

After you beat the elite 4, does the main story of Black2/White2 still continue or is it just random side quests and unexplored areas with some random trainers to battle? Can someone asnwer without spoilers.

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to figure out how the developers came to conclude that challenge mode should be unlocked only after the elite 4. I can't understand why they would do such a thing. I know even with challenge mode the game is always going to be easy but even with just the minor level increases and AI boost, it would make the experience so much more enjoyable. I would even consider waiting until someone would finish Black 2 and pass me the key before I started but I personally do not know anyone who plays pokemon in my area. I hate Game Freak.

respawn immediatly... I just don't remember if I had to go out of the area and go back, but I have killed a N's pokemon on chargestone cave and get it again on the same day

hey everyone....
Sorry if its already been asked,

if i dont have any IRL friends that play pokemon, how can I increase the populaion in join-avenue?

Thanks in advance.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
hey everyone....

if i dont have any IRL friends that play pokemon, how can I increase the populaion in join-avenue?

Thanks in advance.
Supposedly doing GBU battles helps in this regard. Also I believe Join Avenue might fill up naturally over time, just very slow.

After you beat the elite 4, does the main story of Black2/White2 still continue or is it just random side quests and unexplored areas with some random trainers to battle? Can someone asnwer without spoilers.

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to figure out how the developers came to conclude that challenge mode should be unlocked only after the elite 4. I can't understand why they would do such a thing. I know even with challenge mode the game is always going to be easy but even with just the minor level increases and AI boost, it would make the experience so much more enjoyable. I would even consider waiting until someone would finish Black 2 and pass me the key before I started but I personally do not know anyone who plays pokemon in my area. I hate Game Freak.
The main game doesn't continue the story is done. But it's main purpose is to make the end game trainers more challenging. Story mode there's really no difference that's to dramatic (Slight moves set changes for gym leaders, a few more levels, a new pokemon). Anything that's after the elite 4 though is fair game to be noticeably more challenging. N and his weather teams (probably THE hardest on challenge mode) Elite 4 rebattles, Rival battles, etc. (Maybe opponents in world tournament play better ( i believe difficulty effects the AI) because their levels and moves won't change)

hey everyone....

Thanks in advance.
If you have access to the GTS, you can take part in the Magnemite loop to get visitors quickly. Otherwise, you get a few people wandering through every day any way, which I would imagine has the same effect, only slower.

Am I the only one that stops at the start screen just to listen to the theme?
Hahaha hell no! I do too!!
It's especially cool once you realize where the beginning of the track comes from.
Also the twinkling sounds in the beginning of the intro video, I love that too since it's burrowed from one of my fav tracks in the game.

Am I the only one that stops at the start screen just to listen to the theme?
I did that too. It is a great thing to do when you get a new game, I think.

Also how come no-one has mentioned the Mareep in the overworld at the ranch? They're so cute! It's the best ever! Baaaa!

Is it possible to obtain a FEMALE Skill Link Mincinno in a Hidden Grotto?

The tutorial one seemed to be force Male. At least, I reset multiple times and it never changed, and considering it's a 75% female species yeah. I figured I should ask if it's always male in Hidden Grottoes before I tried to get another one.

Edit: NVM. Serebii has it listed as 60% female in the Hidden Grottoes, I guess it's just the forced one then.

@Veles: The tutorial Minccino is a forced male. Also, Hidden Grottos ignore the Gender Percentage rule when generating Pokemon and use their own ratios. According to the stats on Serebii, the chance of a female Minccino generating at Route 5 apparently 60% - not that much less, but keep in mind that the percent chance of a filled Grotto generating a Pokemon is 20% (and that it can be any of the possible Pokemon, including Eevee).

The Unova WT is too easy. I swept the entire thing with a terrakion and a stunfisk. A FREAKING Stunfisk! I EV trained my timid Therian Tornudus so I can use it in Subway and the WT.

just a random find:

the first breeder you fight in the game (the one on route 4) will want to "battle you every time you come here! Got it?" when you talk to her after beating her (but not leaving the area)

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
There's actually another breeder in Lostlorn Forest that will battle you again for everytime you enter the area as well, and there's one on Route 6 too! I guess all the breeders are like that. The Route 6 one was quite helpful for level grinding because I found myself a bit underleveled for Clay (who turned out to be a pushover anyway). I suspect they were included to make grinding easier.

There's actually another breeder in Lostlorn Forest that will battle you again for everytime you enter the area as well, and there's one on Route 6 too! I guess all the breeders are like that. The Route 6 one was quite helpful for level grinding because I found myself a bit underleveled for Clay (who turned out to be a pushover anyway). I suspect they were included to make grinding easier.
well it's already a known fact since the JP version anyway

also Clay doesn't really need grinding considering you can get a L30 Deerling for free later down the route and tutor Seed Bomb onto it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)