Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Every gym was a pushover, I was underleveled the entire game and only Esla gave me any kind of trouble. Skill Link Cinccino is amazing. Anyone else use it?

Playing the story on Challenge Mode makes a difference. I actually have to level grind a little before each gym now. It definitely makes the game more enjoyable. :)

Playing the story on Challenge Mode makes a difference. I actually have to level grind a little before each gym now. It definitely makes the game more enjoyable. :)
Yeah, on Challenge Mode, opponents always have higher level pokemon than mine. Makes the story mode a lot more fun.

So can I get challenge mode from someone over Wi-Fi? 'Cause I was thinking of starting White 2 on challenge mode when I get it.

Also, can you stack Challenge Mode with Memory Link?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So can I get challenge mode from someone over Wi-Fi? 'Cause I was thinking of starting White 2 on challenge mode when I get it.

Also, can you stack Challenge Mode with Memory Link?
the challenge mode/easy mode keys can only be passed between two carts via IR, so no. Not sure about your second question.

Every breeder rebattles you.
And pretty much all of them have some varied way of saying they want to rebattle you.
Every gym was a pushover, I was underleveled the entire game and only Esla gave me any kind of trouble. Skill Link Cinccino is amazing. Anyone else use it?
I've been using it since I caught it and it's pretty great. It doesn't always ko but it will get really close (kind of wish it had some form of priority; maybe I'll replace Charm with Theif)

Any one else experience the no exp bug/glitch? I was traveling and training in victory road and noticed my pokemon aren't gaining exp and are stuck at whatever level and exp amount they are currently at. Anyone else experiencing it?

Edit: Er. Pokemon Center fixed it after I lost to a random trainer...still weird. Whatever I guess. Still has any one else experienced this?

Man Skill Link Cinccino just destroys the Driftviel tournament
Tail Slap, Bullet Seed & Rock Blast handle almost everything.

How does the PWT work anyway? Do levels get "fixed" to 50 like in the BS?

In the Driftveil tournament all the computers were lvl25 while all my pokemon were at their respective levels (35 I believe)

Edit: Thanks for the answer R_N!

How does the PWT work anyway? Do levels get "fixed" to 50 like in the BS?

In the Driftveil tournament all the computers were lvl25 while all my pokemon were at their respective levels (35 I believe)
Only that plot-based Driftveil tournament lets you keep your levels, probably to ensure you don't get haxed terribly.

After that it's as normal. Driftveil autolevels to 25, everything else to 50.

There is a lady on the eastern side of route 5 who sells berries. You can buy 5 each day, and so far I have only been offered EV reducing berries - something I find very exciting. Can anyone confirm if she continues to offer only EV reducing berries?

Any one else experience the no exp bug/glitch? I was traveling and training in victory road and noticed my pokemon aren't gaining exp and are stuck at whatever level and exp amount they are currently at. Anyone else experiencing it?

Edit: Er. Pokemon Center fixed it after I lost to a random trainer...still weird. Whatever I guess. Still has any one else experienced this?
is your copy of the game legit

@thunderstone: iirc i used to spam that breeder in my jp version
only ev berries offerred

i guess it could be the same story as that random 0 hp freezing glitch in bw1

also i wonder if the Zoroark glitch that prevents you from battling a certain person and getting a certain legendary is fixed

also i wonder if the Zoroark glitch that prevents you from battling a certain person and getting a certain legendary is fixed
I've heard rumors that it wasn't but I can kind of see why people would not be chomping at the bit to test it for sure.
What is the best way to earn BP pre-E4? PWT or Subway? Are the points interchangeable?
PWT is probably quicker. You just have to go through 3 opponents per round rather than 7, there's only a set amount of opponents that draw from a set pool of 6regardless of which type of PWT you're doing, and the PWT doesn't work on a round system so it is significantly less bullshit.
I suppose on the downside you're only getting 1 BP per run (Unless you do Triple Battles, in which case it's 2 BP), but it goes by so much quicker that I think it balances out. Plus if you do happen to lose you at least get a free shard.

And like I've said before, Skill Link Cinccino really does just blitz through the Driftveil tournament (I also had Sigilyph & Sandslash as back up) so if you turn off the animations it just blitzs through.
Does anyone know if the Lati@s in Dreamyard respawns?
I don't see why not, hasn't every legend since Platinum respawned if you KO'd them and then beat the e4?

Ok, here's something that confuses me: I currently run through Pokemon Dream Radar, already got Tornadus and Thundurus and moved them to my White2. Now, when I try to trade them, it always tells me I can't trade them yet.
Can anyone tell me, what I need to do to be able to trade them? (Actually, I'm not allowed to trade any of my Dream Radar Pokemon..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)