1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Green Mage, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Delko

Delko
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Haha, yes it is.
  2. Green Mage

Green Mage

Thank your lucky stars that the 4th gen Quick Claw/Guillotine Crawdaunt that activates and hits three turns in a row doesn't exist anymore.
  3. 133k

But easier than DPPt, no?
  4. Arcticblast

Arcticblast
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

I actually like the PokeTransfer.
  5. Oh My Biscuits

Oh My Biscuits

If you restart your game, does your DW data/points/items stay the same or do they reset?
  6. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

PokeTransfer is fun! Just a pity so many Pokemon are unobtainable naturally. I want to restart my White but it's got too much good stuff on it..post-game doesn't have so much despite all the extra routes.
  7. AriadosPerson

AriadosPerson

Poke Transfer is a lot better than Pal Park. I think I Transferred something like ten Boxes worth of Pokemon in two hours.
  8. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

I did that too; I think about 96 Pokemon (16 runs or so.) And it's actually fun. If hard.
  9. AriadosPerson

AriadosPerson

How is it hard?

You hit the Pokemon as they're facing out of the bush, then predict where they'll jump and hit them again. After the first couple tries, I always had at least half my time remaining, and I never had to hit the Sleep Powder.
  10. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

At the beginning, some of the small rare Pokemon (like the Celebi I accidentally transferred regularly and nixed my chances of getting Zorua hurr durr) were hard to coax out of the bushes in just the right place before I refined my tehnique about ahlfway through and managed to catch everything in one go. My first try all I caught was Shroomish XD). I think I did more than 16, but the final amount of Pokemon were equivalent to that number of runs.
  11. Hyper Cutter

Hyper Cutter

The only problem with the Pal Park was that pointless time limit, and HG/SS fixed that...
  12. Arcticblast

Arcticblast
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

You can still get Zorua without the Relocator.

I got Zorua and Zoroark and I don't have the Relocator.
  13. what123

what123

Just got a rash larvesta with htis IV spread.'

22-25 hp
    29 atk
    10 def
    31 sp atk
    10 spdef
    25-29 spd

Should I keep it? keep in mind i am breeding more at this time, so respond quickly!
    please.
  14. slayton1114

slayton1114

If you restart your game, you have to create a new Dreamworld account. Your old account still exists, but you won't be able to access it, since the servers see your game as a different cartridge.
  15. Tenodera

Tenodera

Unless you're doing a mixed Volcarona (...), you should probably try for a better nature than Rash. It hurts your ability to Quiver Dance.
  16. Arcticblast

Arcticblast

Depends. If you're battling Smogonites with it, go for a better nature. For random matchup or Battle Subway, it's fine. If a Hardy Virizion can sweep teams with no IV over 20 (true story), this will kick ass.
  17. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

How do you get Zorua/Zoroark w/o Relocator???? Please tell.
  18. PlatinumDude

PlatinumDude

An event Zoroark with Snarl was given away in Japan a few months earlier, but I think it's over now. Other than that, I don't think Zorua and Zoroark are obtainable outside of that and the Relocated legendary beasts and Celebi.
  19. LeviLamprey

LeviLamprey

I know. I faceplamed SO hard. SOOOOOOOOOOO hard. T_T
  20. Hyper Cutter

Hyper Cutter

You're shown a Zorua somewhere, and N uses a Zoroark. Just toss a Litwick on the GTS and ask for one, some crazy Japanese dude will send you one in no time.

...seriously, Litwicks go like hotcakes on the GTS, at least if they're female, it's pretty mindboggling. I mean, Chandelure is great an all, but Celestial Tower (an area you have to visit) is crawling with them and I don't think you can even see one before then...
  21. Virizion

Virizion

The only thing that the normal GTS is good for is to get UT Dream Ball Pokés or to get the DW events (Like a Calm flawless Vappy I sniped the other day, I think it's Bond697's because the OT/ID are Mat / 30160). GTS Negotiations is way, way, way better than the GTS, but for GTS Nego, you pretty much need to be able to clone so you can trade your good Pokés to Japanese peoples for their good Pokés (like a near-flawless shiny DW Shinx I got yesterday from someone). English/etc. players usually never have any good Pokémon though.
  22. PlatinumDude

PlatinumDude

I was referring how to obtain Zorua and Zoroark for yourself within the game. :P

I was also disappointed when I learned that Zorua and Zoroark were event Pokemon; I was planning on using Zoroark on my final team. :/
  23. Hyper Cutter

Hyper Cutter

Regular GTS is nigh-useless to browse, but surprisingly reliable if you deposit something.

Got a level 100 shiny Scolipede that way, among other things.
  24. Virizion

Virizion

I got an EV'ed Mienshao and EV'ed Reuniclus from it, but they both have the wrong abilities so I got better ones.

Normal GTS' only purpose is to get quick DW Pokés. And, it gives a quick laugh once you realize how many Jirachi exist with the OT's "AAAAAAA" or "ASH".
  25. Phadunk

Phadunk

Whimsicott is possibly the most annoying pokemon right now. unless you get matched up with it, and have the vastly superior pokemon.. you're just asking for mindgames.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)