Pokémon GO

... and here I am with one lone Larvitar?. Caught three, all sucks. Oh well, he's weak to water anyway. I think I don't see it as common as even Blissey or Vapies (Eevee is uncommon here, only few in campus each day)....

I have heard these things also rarely spawn like dragons, but considering the scarcity of it with many spawn points not covered by Pokestops, it does look suspicious at many times. I still wonder if they're as common (or uncommon) in desert biome as dragons in Pippi/mountain biome....

Then again, yes. It's suspicious when that thing comes many times in biome it is alien to. Especially if their owners frequent these places.

I think making the Larvitar line that rare is kind of reasonable, considering Tyranitar is a poke that hits the highest CP.

I believe they should have made an approach like that from the start already, but Dratini are actually quite common still. There are certain sports near the city river where they appear relatively often, making it possible to get a good IV one with ease and then be able to upgrade it. The result? Well, almost all Gyms pack a Dragonite on top level. Unless they go with Snorlax or, after this latest big update, Blissey.

yea, Dragonite is not really a marker here, due to water biome in the city, and of course clefairy biomes spawn them, but when someone has a 2916 snorlax 2900 and 3100 Ttar and a 2900 dragonite.... they are surly not walking for candy on t-tar...
hatch 2 10km eggs... 2 Gligar... would rather hatch the 5 2km eggs and 2 5km eggs and get the better stuff...
got Blissey all smashed
http://imgur.com/1f39kYJ

Last edited:
Today I started putting a lot of my Pokemon in different gyms. I just redeemed 140 coins. Let's hope they'll stay there for at least a few weeks. Hoping to stack around 3000 coins so I can buy relatively anything in the game :D

140 coins? I thought it wes 100 a day... cheaters have ruined the game now.. 2 stable gyms have gone from stable to competitive because of this spoofer and people passing through are now able to take them down before they reestablish.
oh and this 2 Ttar guy has a 2800 odd Hurricane D-nite.. is this some kind of joke?
list so far
2900 and 3100 t-tar
2900 dnite
2800 Hurricane (new move) D-nite
2900 Snorlax

oh and a possible alt account (both names have yellow in them, and appear in gyms at the same time) which also has T-tars and Dnites...

this is the damage spoofers do.. this stuff is completly unrealistic.

Last edited:
Yeah, the maximum possible for one session is still 100 coins per day.

On another note, karma is such a Houndoom? and I felt so accomplished for teaching an impolite fool that lesson. I had one gym sniper ruining my day after having to face a lot of Snorlax/Kabigon only for this rude guy throwing his dragon. Thankfully it wasn't Lv10 so I could still face them again (ugh...) and finally put my little Vaporeon Mizuho back. Then I realised the same guy is after another gym with a Blissey on the bottom, so I came there fast and sniped his slot with another Vaporeon. He stopped. Good game.
That'll be a lesson that instant karma exists and such deed never go unpunished.

Oh well, I can restock healing supplies later. I still have like 300 Max pots and only used the pink ones.

140 coins? I thought it wes 100 a day... cheaters have ruined the game now.. 2 stable gyms have gone from stable to competitive because of this spoofer and people passing through are now able to take them down before they reestablish.
oh and this 2 Ttar guy has a 2800 odd Hurricane D-nite.. is this some kind of joke?
list so far
2900 and 3100 t-tar
2900 dnite
2800 Hurricane (new move) D-nite
2900 Snorlax

oh and a possible alt account (both names have yellow in them, and appear in gyms at the same time) which also has T-tars and Dnites...

this is the damage spoofers do.. this stuff is completly unrealistic.
The same thing can actually be achieved with scanner... which is only a little less illegal than spoofing like a ghost. I recall someone in my area bragged about having caught 60+ dragons without spoofing. Seriously. Granted, this is mountain/Pippi biome and I myself had caught 10 without scanner or any other scraps, but yeah....

That stone monster though, pretty much. I have heard of it spawning in areas near mountain biome too, but that's anecdotal. Either he lived and scanned the whole game, or as simplest explanation would be, a spoofing cheater at best. Sorry to hear....

well I have also seen other evidence that this goes further, found 2 accounts with exactly the same D-nite, which also turns up at the same time as this guy.
yes we have the mt moon Biome, but it is a housing estate and has very few spawns, seen a D-nite spawn there (despawned before I could find it though :() seen a few Phampy there and a donphan... no Larvitar..

And again, got a Dragonite with Steel Wing / Hyper Beam. Man, there really has to change something about the randomness of such crucial elements.

On a better note; found a Flaaffy in the wild yesterday. So happy with it, seeing that Mareep is so rare :D

Just saw a freaking Pupitar (yes!) on sightings. Ran out of my house to explore the entire neighborhood, but couldn't find the chap. Man I would've loved to have one :(

lucky you.. I spent post of the evening/night removing mystics from gyms again.. Honestly... one level 35 guy goes out of thier way to go around taking down EVERY gym (except 1 for some reason...) I tracked the route they took, and know they already have a gym on another quicker route, so this is quite deliberate.
start location near the Motorway.. meaning they come down that, drive though nothingness gym wise or pokestop wise. take down a level 6 yellow... then drive to a level 5 red... then to the next one.. a level 3 red (already competitive between red/yellow) fair enough these have actual places you can park, next up.. the level 8 gym red, half filled with 2900s, where there is nowhere LEGAL to park within range.... they lose the previous one.. by which time I have logged on to claim for the 8 gyms I owned an hour previously, I see the 8 button, wait for any refresh (all lost gyms out of LOS) nothing happens... and then get only rewarded for 6 (niantic really need to put confirmation here as I could have walked 10 minutes and claimed for 7... wtf, or held off and took my 8) anyway, they then take down the level 5... then off to the one at the church.. level 4... gone, and you can't park up here within range anywhere (the previous 2 you could illegally) and nor can you fight it from the path... you physically have to walk up to it, and in rain it is slippy... and GPS drift is a pain there. they ignore the level 2 gym that was in sight, meaning they didn't go off route...
the next part makes me thing this was blatent griefing... they have time and energy to take down all this stuff, yet no time to prestige up the blue gym between there and where they were going?
remove them at 10pm (it is sunday...)by 10:45 4 of those gyms have gone back to mystic hands (3 I had already retaken and the ignored level 2) 3 accunts, all with the same pokemon, the same spoofers I keep clearing out. that have gyms in another solid blue area (well it used to be blue\yellow) near the largest nest... the guy who cleared the gyms earlier also has pokemon down there.
things I cleared out included.
2 snorlax
1 gyardaos with Outrage (new moveset...)
2 new moveset dragonites...
1 Blissey
1 Ttar

given I have cleared out 2 ttars, from these accounts in the recent past and have actually used gymhuntr to see wtf is going on I noted that 2 of these accounts had exactly the same dragonite.. meaning either it is 3 people joined at the hip or it is one multi-accounter... I am getting close to catching them in the act... I you saw I went out at 10 and took back those gyms... I was back by 10:40... they had already taken 1 and was taking another by then... so if i can catch them in the act I will know if it is 1 or 3 people, and on top of that spoofing, given 2 T-tars shouldn't exist here.... let alone 2 tars, 2 new moveset dragonites, and a new moveset Gyarados by level 30

breh

強いだね
found my first larvitar... on a beach, oddly enough

how common is the mareep line for people? I've seen 3 so far, which is... surprising given how much effort I've had to put in to find a single dratini in comparison.

found my first larvitar... on a beach, oddly enough

how common is the mareep line for people? I've seen 3 so far, which is... surprising given how much effort I've had to put in to find a single dratini in comparison.
Mareep is freaking rare for me. Like, Larvitar rare. I was lucky to find a Flaaffy, but haven't seen Mareep anywhere.

Eh, the second last 10km egg was my first sheep. At least I'm glad to fill a spot in my dex.

Reading past comments though, now I wonder if I'm a terribly unpopular opinion on scanners. Scanner is a very, very widely used thing here, it is the norm. But maybe it is just me that I like to play with limited information by only relying on my knowledge and strategy alone.

But then again, that's little matter compared to rampant multi-accounting I see. Backstabbing isn't an unusual thing to watch, and so is greedy slot-taking. Gee, I often see accounts being sold.

Well, I won't stop from my ambition to have rivers flood the gyms. In campus, caught a 15/15/10 'vee this morning, and I hope I can have another Vapie out from some of outstanding 'vees.

Last edited:
Scanners are something Ninatic could address by fixing nearby.
so in my area right now, one of the local multi accounters (same name with a 0 for an o) somehow has TWO blissey... 1 with 100% IV and 1 with 97%... -_- one is 2966 another 1883... both sat in gyms. I guess they don't care about their teamates... although the 2966 is sat below my 100% dragonite.. so a nice cushion :D but seriously.
A: who sort of moron puts an 1883 Blissey in a gym... not only did they put it in.. but they put it in in the final open slot and at the bottom -_-
B: how the hell has he got these Blissey.. and maxed one? no one has 2 Blissey, they are just too freaking rare.

I do hope some teamates come and use the lesser used gym.. has a Flareon, Espeon and Vaporeon inside.. needs a Jolteon and Umbreon... lol

Reading past comments though, now I wonder if I'm a terribly unpopular opinion on scanners. Scanner is a very, very widely used thing here, it is the norm. But maybe it is just me that I like to play with limited information by only relying on my knowledge and strategy alone.
You're not alone here. I also like to play the game without any third party stuff. To me, knowing where all the Pokemon are, is like playing the main series and encountering all the unique species after each other as quickly as possible in a single patch of grass. It removes the entire game element for me.

no one has 2 Blissey, they are just too freaking rare.
Hey that's not true, don't make assumptions. A while back when the 'pink' event was going on (I think it was Valentine's) I got myself about 15-20 Chansey. They even spawned in my house during that event, and that's how I now have three Blissey (in combination with eggs). A friend of mine didn't even get one, but the area I live in just had a lot of Chansey. But since that event I haven't seen a single Chansey/Blissey in the wild or from eggs. The 100% ones are indeed pretty rare.

I envy your luck. In that pink event I only caught 3 of them. Curse of living in Pippi/"suddenly random dragon" biome, I suppose....

Still, I just hatched another one right after the aforementioned sheep.

I'm curious, how do you guys keep your Pokemon storage? Do you keep a living dex? More than one species? Only the Pokemon you battle with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)