1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to assure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!
  3. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus: The Competitive Mafia Hub' started by Havak, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgement

Judgement
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

bandwagons.... but zenigame was like this before, so i think that it is pretty safe to lynch zenigame
  2. Pat

Pat

Lynch Zenigame.
  3. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

does the #23 on the sinnoh dex refer to anyone here though? i don't see how to relate magikarp to anyone on the list. im more interested in the 23 hint. there's a wikiepedia: numerology 23 link that's pretty interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_(numerology)

it might not have anything to do with anything, but it's actually a pretty interesting read.
  4. Vampy34

Vampy34

Wasn't that a movie with Jim Carrey?
  5. GTS

GTS

Might as well lynch Zenigame
  6. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

i got a couple of hits for that too when i was googling 23. i doubt that's significant, but if you can find a lead there, that'd be great.
  7. sanjay120

sanjay120

Magikarp has red scales, so it works with the other clues. Keep in mind that a scale can also mean a balance, or a symbol of justice, pointing at Lawman and Judgement. ;)

EDIT: Judges 2:3 has nothing relevant to say as far as I'm concerned, feel free to check it, and the book has no 23rd chapter.
  8. JimBob

JimBob

Magikarp evolves into Gyarados, and a shiney (Shiney the user we are trying to incriminate with these hints) gyarados has red scales.

Of course, it might just be that we are reading way too much into this, and it's just referring to aamto, user 23 on the list. Whatever, we should get more clues tomorrow

We've got like 20 votes for zenigame I think, so three more will reach a majority
  9. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lynch zenigame for reasons outlined in sephs post.
  10. Kira

Kira

I already mentioned Shiney as a suspect.. but aamto sounds too obvious... Havak wouldnt make it that simple, would he?
  11. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I think Zenigame needs 4 more votes to reach the majority of 23.
  12. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

fine, let's move this along.

lynch zenigame
  13. JimBob

JimBob

yeah, I was just explaining why magikarp fit into that, since greenpikachu asked
    I dunno, it's so obvious that everyone passed it off, maybe that made the clue that much harder to pick up, but you're still probably right, aamto isn't much of a suspect
  14. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

lynch zenigame.
  15. Isy

Isy

lynch Shiv Zenigame
  16. Wakaka

Wakaka

Seal the deal. lynch zenigame. Kira, I wasn't exactly bashing it, but "turning around the W to get a M" seemed a little bit of a stretch..
  17. Amelia

Amelia

Goodbye Zenigame.
    Lynch Zenigame
  18. Sunday

Sunday God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

What makes you think we'll get a hint by Lynching Zenigame if he's a trainer? We know who killed him - us!
  19. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

frick shiv is in this game now ag
  20. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

yeah because lord gloom didnt want to play so yeah!!!!!!
  21. Kira

Kira

I wasn't the one who said that. i said the dictionary definition of 23... I never said to flip the W to get M
  22. Havak

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Zenigame has reached a majority vote, I'll be posting again later.
  23. Retro 0range

Retro 0range

Looks like Zenigames out, lets hope he's part of some mafia.
  24. Havak

The Trainers turned to Zenigame, who had seemed suspicious from the beginning. Toothache sent out Vaporeon while Shiney & SePh held Zenigame down. There was no looking back now. Vaporeon used Hydro Pump towards Zenigames face, who was quickly drowned and suffered a horrific death. Upon further inspection, it was proved that Zenigame was a Team Rocket Grunt.

The Trainers had gotten rid of another Team Rocket Member, things were still looking up.

Day 2 Ends, Night 3 Begins.
  25. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i did it
    i beat team rocket

mafia dont kill me ~__~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)