Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Go after me if you must. Just state officially you're going to kill me so we can see what clue is left on my body.

Also, role blocker, please use your ability on Lord_Sunday. He is a mafia, check my previous posts.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
why would those two clues be related like that? two clues or two different nights don't need to be used together. you're supposed to be able to make sense of them all by themselves.

Shiv I agree with you that he is mafia, but I tbh I think the clues DO actually point to a Lance rather than the killer. The bite mark, scorching, red scales all point to it. Just that L_S isn't the Lance.

Ah, the 23. WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY COULD INCRIMINATE ME AS WELL, however you have to trust me (if I was mafia, I would hardly be brining attention to myself).

Look at the 23rd post. Me. Great >_> But, some of you have probably noticed over your time at the forums that when reading how many "replies" a thread has, it misses out the first post, as technically it is not a reply. So if you look at the 24th post, the 23rd reply, it is a L_S post.

I realise this could incriminate me, but I just wanted to explain this theory to hopefully clear things up on the clues.

No, the only kill linking directly to Sunday is Retro 0range. He claimed to kill Venom and COTH. Mekkah had nothing to do with it unless you want to link the 'make the dictionary link' found at his murder to the one found in Retro's murder.

No it's not agreed LS is mafia.

And Pidgeot, there is no guarentee role blocker would have any effect on LS if he is mafia. Most of the rule lists I've found on the internet say the only mafia kills that are blocked are ones where the blocker targets either the leader of the mafia or the one they choose to do their killing.

EDIT: Only one more vote needed to kill GTS someone hurry up and do it so we can move on.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
No it's not agreed LS is mafia.

And Pidgeot, there is no guarentee role blocker would have any effect on LS if he is mafia. Most of the rule lists I've found on the internet say the only mafia kills that are blocked are ones where the blocker targets either the leader of the mafia or the one they choose to do their killing.
That would make role blocker a pretty crappy role. The games I've played, if a role blocker targets any member of a mafia, their kill is canceled for the night. Also, they can't target the same person twice in a row.

No, the only kill linking directly to Sunday is Retro 0range. He claimed to kill Venom and COTH. Mekkah had nothing to do with it unless you want to link the 'make the dictionary link' found at his murder to the one found in Retro's murder.
The link that Pigeot posted on page 13 when accusing Lord_Sunday is called MrDictionary (iirc?).

Also, in NB mafia (only type I've played other than this game :x ) the hooker simply needs to fuck anyone on the mafia side, and I assume it is the same on irc. And so the same on here.

That would make the role blocker a pretty broken role. All you have to do is find someone who is obviously mafia and then keep blocking them.
They can't do the same person twice in a row ;] (unless havak has changed something)

also guys I pieced this together. It is basically the whole argument against our friend L_S.

REASONS FOR ROLE BLOCKER TO GET L_S:

- He claims to have killed where the scales are left. However, clues of two dead galactics link back to him and none of the vigi clues actually prove that he is Lance (everything fits perfectly, I think there is one but L_S simply pieced it together then used it as an argument).

- He holds the 23rd reply in the thread. There was a 23 left in the dirt near one of his killings.

- The two clues leading back to him are both the killings of galactics, meaning he is probably a rocket mafian (not saying this to distinguish what mafia he is, I hardly think it matters which mafia he is but simply that he is probably mafia).

- The clues we are both associating with him are interconnected: "make the dictionary link" and then a number (92752?) that was used in the link. Also, the "MrD" part of the clue. the link is called mrdictionary.

sorry mate =[ but theres just too much evidence for me to ignore against you.

Oh well that does make sense. Still, I can't find anything mentioning it on the internet, but if you and dynamo say so I'm inclined to believe you.

I just want to wait and see what happens with Sunday. Someone vote GTS.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You may believe that I am a Mafia, but when I die and am proved to be a trainer all the evidence of who is Mafia falls onto you Pidgoet. Neither of us have long to live in this game, it seems. If there is a role blocker then why have they not been stopping Mafia kills every night? If I remember correctly Mafia next to never get a second person with the ability to kill in Mafia, that would just be incredibly unbalanced.

EDIT: Changing vote to GTS can we get on with this?

- He claims to have killed where the scales are left. However, clues of two dead galactics link back to him and none of the vigi clues actually prove that he is Lance (everything fits perfectly, I think there is one but L_S simply pieced it together then used it as an argument).
The death of Venom does in no way link back to me. Only one mafia death links to me in any way.

- He holds the 23rd reply in the thread. There was a 23 left in the dirt near one of his killings.
YOU hold the 23rd post in this thread. People can check it out for themselves if they want. Nothing links me to 23.
- The two clues leading back to him are both the killings of galactics, meaning he is probably a rocket mafian (not saying this to distinguish what mafia he is, I hardly think it matters which mafia he is but simply that he is probably mafia).
Retro 0ranges link back to me is easily explained. I have explained it several times before and you have failed to put it into repute.

- The clues we are both associating with him are interconnected: "make the dictionary link" and then a number (92752?) that was used in the link. Also, the "MrD" part of the clue. the link is called mrdictionary.
All that clue leads to is "...but she told me she was over 18" Who was the 19th post in this thread? A Galactic, iirc.

Pidgeot presents a good argument. But I really would like to believe you Sunday.

Now that we have a majority vote, we can move on with the night and Lord Sunday reveals his kill.

EDIT: If there was a role blocker then why did they not block COTH?

If there is a role blocker then why have they not been stopping Mafia kills every night?
This is pretty much the only thing I'm not sure on anymore. Although maybe because they haven't been blocking as they don't want to block someone on the good side.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This is pretty much the only thing I'm not sure on anymore. Although maybe because they haven't been blocking as they don't want to block someone on the good side.
Not a vaild argument. They have a much higher chance of blocking a Mafia then one of the few trainers with special roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)