1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Havak, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

Mekkah has called me mint&fudge on other occassions. Besides, you should be ignoring outside talk as the rules specify.
  2. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

also, we're in the night i think anyway. either havak is mia again or the mafias are taking their sweet-ass time. ._.
  3. sanjay120

sanjay120

Well then maybe the clue is that Mekkah calls you 'mint&fudge' sometimes huh.

Not accusing you not really just want this to HURRY THE FUCK UP HAVAK this game is starting to suck.
  4. Amelia

Amelia

I think Havak went MIA again.
  5. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

The trainers awoke to 2 bodies yet again, they were..

Gormenghast, who had been trampled on, many different footprints were located on, and off Gormenghasts body. His arms were wrapped up in what seemed like some kind of silk string, his nose was broken and his eyes were black and blue. There was also a small CD player, with a disc & speakers.. Greenpikachu stepped forward to press play. "You trainers are still missing something blatently obvious..." This was follow by laughter, which carried on for a while. After further inspection, it was determined that Gormenghast was a Pokémon Trainer.

And the second body was that of Shiv, who had been repeatedly stabbed with what seemed like a sharp cylinder weapon. There was a note left attatched to his chest which read: "premieroctober22001NBC". Blood was was all over, soaked into the ground, but the murder weapon was nowhere to be found. Everyone later discovered that Shiv was a Pokémon Trainer.

Night 5 Ends, Day 5 Begins.
  6. Amelia

Amelia

o. Another blow to the trainers..
    Ok, who do we lynch now?
  7. Shiney

Shiney

Lets analyze the clues... then lynch a random person.
    Still missing the blatently obvious...
  8. Amelia

Amelia

Firstly, i've got a really good mind to lynch JimBob right here and now. Not only did he lynch a trainer, he even did so based on clues which me and "the-now-dead" Shiv actually disintegrated. We found out that the clues did not point to a lawyer at all, then after a page, JimBob decided to lynch lawman just because it has a freaking connection to a lawyer.

I don't know about you guys, but if no one is gonna start a bandwagon in the next 6 hours or so, i'm starting one on jimbob. I'm just waiting to see if anyone can figure out a clue.
  9. Shiney

Shiney

Jimbob is a good choice for a randomwagon, unless we figure out what is blatantly obvious...
  10. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

im upset, because the p in pikachu is SUPPOSED TO BE CAPITALIZED!!!!

also, jimbob could be a good idea. but what clues were there that weren't covered? there's the whole chocolate and mint thing. did we do something for the phoenix wright thing or no? there have been so many lapses in the game i forget what we've covered and haven't covered.
  11. Shiney

Shiney

I feel your pain... I still can't get over having used a plusle.
  12. sanjay120

sanjay120

Scrubs premiered on NBC on October 2, 2001.

Now who here is related in any way to Scrubs?
  13. porygon3

porygon3

member #27
  14. Scrubs

Scrubs

Hmm, I wonder. O.O
    EDIT: Wait, I mean not me D:
  15. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

oh come on now what's the point of a clue that obvious?
  16. JimBob

JimBob

Gad, thinking about it, if I were you guys, I guess I would lynch me too. All I can really do is ask you not to, though. I guess I was a mix of lazy and dumb by lynching lawman, since I didn't actually check out the website until after he was lynched (I just was listening to everyone say stuff about it. Everyone except ae sakura and shiv, thanks for pointing that out 3 times I get it okay?) And I was getting tired of more than one person saying "we should lynch lawman/toothache, but I didn't bold so my vote doesn't count!"

Anyway, like I said, all the clues point towards me, but I'm just a dumb pokemon trainer, I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm not going to start a bandwagon any more unless I have a shitload of proof, and if there is a lot of proof someone else will probably realize it before me anyway. (I guess what I just said was don't lynch me because I'm dumb because I'll stop being dumb now)
  17. sanjay120

sanjay120

yay obvious clue

it did take me a while to find it though at first i thought it was a story on nbc news about/on oct 2 2001, then i noticed that's when the patriot act was proposed to congress, then i added 'premier' to the google search and got the scrubs wiki page

i didn't even have to click on the link it was all there in the preview text THANKS HAVAK

lynch scrubs
  18. Amelia

Amelia

lol ok

lynch scrubs.
  19. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

havak, you might have to adjust rules since you pretty much let this die. i'd say just wait a day and whoever has the most votes, kill that person. too many people went mia with this.

and, also, that clue was really obvious. havak probably felt bad since there haven't been many mafia deaths recently. =[

bye bye scrubs.

lynch scrubs
  20. Shiney

Shiney

lynch scrubs

Yes, that clue was blatantly obvious... coincidence?!? I think so! I'm still looking for another blatantly obvious clue...
  21. Pat

Pat

lynch scrubs
  22. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah fair enough.. 2-3 days seems to make it drag, so I'll start pushing it forward a bit quicker.
  23. Mr.378

Mr.378

Hey Scrubs guess what? Your gonna Die!

lynch scrubs
  24. Isy

Isy

lynch Max
  25. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Lynch Scrubs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)