1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Havak, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kira

Kira

Since some of you will miss this since it is on the last page: This gives a somewhat logical view (as logical as Pokemon can get) on the events of day 1.

The leader had several ID cards that each member carried, and COF dropped his so the leader of Galatic found it and then used it to find the Rocket HQ (by tracking down COF). COF told his leader about the incident so his leader went out searching for the card. A problem arose, the two leaders met. Giovanni demanded the card back, but Cyrus was persistent. The two drew their guns and shot each other.... killing both leaders day 1.

That is why their bodies were discovered at the same time, and why the card was in Cyrus' possesion instead of COF's.
  2. CardsOfTheHeart

CardsOfTheHeart

Ah, there we go. Now it makes sense. I got too hung up on one detail and wouldn't let go. I do that to myself a lot. ><
  3. Isy

Isy

You seem worried!
  4. GTS

GTS

I was asking because I wasn't sure whether to inspect every post or not. We could be going on something that isn't relevant at all!

Notice the bold!

((I'm not actually saying your a suspect, just saying...))
  5. Amelia

Amelia

Lol, it's true because isy started the bandwagon, thus he's the one behind the killing. Then again, it's a day-time lynch, so i guess there's nothing significant there.
  6. gorm

gorm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i will never vote isy
    =(
  7. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

i would....!
  8. Sunday

Sunday God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Pfft, you could read anything into Havaks post if you're just going to bold out random words to spell names. Now if it was the last/first letter of every word that would be different.
  9. Isy

Isy

Why does Shiv keep posting here???

shiv get out

also I wonder who'll die next

probably me :(
  10. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lord Gloom has unfortunately had to leave the game, Shiv will be taking his place.
  11. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

because im in the game BITCH
  12. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

just don't ruin this game too, it's going well. we already have 3 mafia gone.
  13. Mekkah

Mekkah watashi wa kirai every single one of you kisamas
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

* Shiv has joined #Pokemafia
    * everyone has left #Pokemafia
  14. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless

stop bashing me for playing awesome in a game and beating it. (well we both know its mostly because i caught on to you in that game :))

edit: fucking mekkah.
  15. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

no...it's because you legitimately cheated. im not bitter about you "catching on to me". i'm bitter because it was an awesome concept and it was single-handedly ruined by you.
  16. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless

this is going pretty off-topic but please tell me how i legitimately cheated? i didn't break any rules and it wasn't cheating in any sort. it just turned out to be that the strategy i used turned out to be too powerful for the game. nobody could have predicted its strength before the game so yeah i didn't do anything on purpose.

if i 'cheated' that game then mekkah did so the game before that.
  17. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

well, you out'ed TheBM, which was pretty unfair. the whole "do you get the message lol" thing was cheating in my book. i guess i'm just a mafia purist. where none of this ridiculous talking happens. im allowed to think you cheated. just because it isn't "in the rules" doesn't mean it still isn't breaking some sacred mafia code that we all hold in our hearts. ;[
  18. GTS

GTS

I was doing it to be purposely ridiculous...read the bottom.
  19. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

The Pokémon Trainers awoke to 3 bodies laid on the ground...

The first was that of Isy, who looked battered and bruised... But hey, wait a minute! Isy isn't dead! Retro 0range quickly lifted Isy off the ground, but he seemed to be a little dizzy, unable to say what had happened. Isy had somehow survived an attack, from someone, or something.

The second body was CardsOfTheHeart, though it was a bit hard to tell at first, as the whole left side of their body was, missing? The only evidence left was a red-ish scale attatched to their coat... Upon further inspection, it was determined that CardsOfTheHeart was a Team Rocket Grunt.

The third body was that of Mekkah, he'd been severly beaten to a bloody pulp and had a small mark on his neck. There was also a number 23 scraped into the dirt, with a note that said "make the dictionary link." After much dilberation, and no objections, it was determined that Mekkah was a Team Galactic Grunt.

How did Isy survive? Another Rocket Grunt down, another Galactic Grunt down.. things were looking good for the trainers of Johto. What would they do next?

Night 2 Ends, Day 2 Begins.
  20. Amelia

Amelia

There goes the plan of attacking CotH.
  21. Retro 0range

Retro 0range

What another interesting night, lol and Hoo-rah isy isn't dead!
  22. dynamo

dynamo

Haha more mafia dying

About the red-ish scale... Obviously, I thought of shiny gyarados in GSC when I read it, but I can't seem to connect any of the members to gyarados.

As for Mekkah's killers clue... no idea =[

Edit: Oh my. Member list: 10. Shiney < look at my first point. Unless someone comes up with a better lead...

lynch Shiney
  23. Retro 0range

Retro 0range

Mekkah....small bite mark perhaps, 23'rd pokémon in my Dex is....Ekans so that would make sense i guess.

And i agree with Dynamo probably something to do with a gyarados, the red scale points towards that and the fact theres only a few pokémon so big it could bite someone in half lol.
  24. dynamo

dynamo

I edited mate, read my post again ;] think i've got something
  25. Wakaka

Wakaka

Pretty nifty so far: we've lynched only mafia guys so far (even if it was only one so far) and the two teams are killing off each other.

Looks like this will be an easy game for us.
    €: Shiny and Venom seem suspicios, as dynamo and Retr0 have already pointed out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)