Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Credit to Retro 0range for the banner.

The story begins in the region of Johto, a once peaceful place loved for its mountainous regions and beloved towns and cities named after different types of plants and trees. But things were about to change, and not for the better. Team Rocket were up to their old tricks again, after learning that there had been numerous sightings of the Legendary Pokémon "Ho-oh". But this time, it wasn't just Team Rocket after this powerful prize, Team Galactic had travelled from Sinnoh to get their hands on the Legendary beast. It was up to the Pokémon trainers of Johto to prevent the evil forces getting their hands on such a rare Pokémon, but stopping two evil forces could prove more difficult than expected. Would the regular trainers have help from trainers greater than themselves?

List of Players:

1. GreenPikachu
2. Stathakis
3. sanjay120 - Killed Night 6 - Pokémon Trainer
4. the lexx
5. Ae Sakura
6. COalex
7. dynamo - Killed Night 4 - Pokémon Trainer
8. Zenigame - Killed Day 2 - Team Rocket Grunt
9. Venom - Killed Night 3 - Team Galactic Grunt
10. Shiney - Killed Night 6 - Pokémon Trainer
11. Dak
12. CardsOfTheHeart - Killed Night 2 - Team Rocket Grunt
13. Mekkah - Killed Night 2 - Team Galactic Grunt
14. Gormenghast - Killed Night 5 - Pokémon Trainer
15. Wakaka
16. Isy
17. ControllerOfFlames - Killed Day 1 - Team Rocket Grunt
18. JimBob - Killed Day 6 - Pokémon Trainer
19. porygon3
20. General Tso
21. Doomsday - Killed Night 1 - Cyrus (Team Galactic)
22. Lord Sunday - Killed Night 4 - Lance
23. aamto
24. mastadi
25. Toothache
26. Brawlex
27. Scrubs - Killed Day 5 - Team Rocket Grunt
28. Mr.378
29. Gouki
30. Kira - Killed Night 3 - Nurse Joy
31. Jackal+
32. Foreys
33. Pat
34. Vampdude34
35. Retro 0range - Killed Night 3 - Pokémon Ranger
36. Judgement
37. Lawman - Killed Day 4 - Pokémon Trainer
38. Extrasensory
39. n3ther
40. cookie
41. SePh
42. BAM UR DEAD
43. Max+
44. Kingdrom
45. Shiv - Killed Night 5 - Pokémon Trainer
46. batpig
47. Blue Kirby
48. Pidgeot79 - Killed Night 4 - Team Galactic Grunt
49. Hipmonlee* - Killed Night 1 - Giovanni (Team Rocket)
50. GTS - Killed Day 3 - Team Rocket Grunt

Rules

1. You are not allowed to copy and paste anything I send you in a PM.

2. As soon as you die in the game, you may not post again under any cercumstances. No death post, you're not even allowed to say "Oh I'm dead". No posting or PM'ing, you have nothing more to do with this game at all, got it?

3. Only Team Rocket & Geovanni and Team Galactic & Cyrus know who is on their side.

4. During the day time, anyone can vote, regardless of their role, providing they're not already dead.

5. Nights will last roughly ~48 hours, unless I receive all night moves before this amount of time has passed. Days will last roughly the same amount of time, 48-72 hours depending if there is a majority vote. But if I feel like rushing things ahead slightly, I will.

6. Don't ask others to break rules.

7. Regular Pokémon Trainers aren't allowed to communicate outside of this thread.

8. Just don't ruin it, if you played/saw the Harry Potter and Saw Mafia's, you'll know what I mean. Just don't be a dick and play the game properly

I'll be the one dropping small hints into the posts I make, when kills have or haven't been made. It'll be up to the Pokémon Trainers to link other members of the game to the kills in order to lynch them, and up to the evil organisations to try and divert the clues away from themselves and onto other people.

General PMs

Pokémon Trainer

You are a Pokémon Trainer, you don't have a night time ability, but not to worry. Your aim is to simply survive in the game. Trying to vote off the members of Team Galactic and Team Rocket in order to prevent them capturing Ho-oh and tainting the lands of Johto forever. Every day, you can vote for someone to "lynch", however, you, unlike the other roles do not know who is on your side. So be careful on who you pick, as you could be picking one of your allies.

Team Rocket

You are a Team Rocket Grunt, every night you will be able to plan a kill on one of the other players in the game. You'll have to discuss with eachother who that person will be, and then your leader will PM me with your targetted player. Your aim is to elminate Team Galactic and all the Pokémon Trainers, in order to capture Ho-oh. If you manage this, you'll be victorious.

Giovanni:
Team Rocket Grunts:

Team Galactic

You are a Team Galactic Grunt, every night you will be able to plan a kill on one of the other players in the game. You'll have to discuss with eachother who that person will be, and then your leader will PM me with your targetted player. Your aim is to elminate Team Rocket and all the Pokémon Trainers, in order to capture Ho-oh. If you manage this, you'll be victorious.

Cyrus:
Team Galactic Grunts:

I'll be PMing everyone now, with their roles. Stay tuned.

These are the general PMs you'll receive, as a few people asked me to post them.

I think that's about everything, if you have questions, day 1 is the time to ask them, as updates to the ruels etc may need to be added if people think of reasons as to why.

Have a good game guys (Y)

It is currently Night 7

Night 1 - Kills
Day 1 - Lynch
Night 2 - Kills
Day 2 - Lynch
Night 3 - Kills
Day 3 - Lynch
Night 4 - Kills
Day 4 - Lynch
Night 5 - Kills
Day 5 - Lynch
Night 6 - Kills
Day 6 - Lynch

7. Regular Pokémon Trainers aren't allowed to communicate outside of this thread.
I didn't even get my PM yet but wrryyyy~? :(

Otherwise, good job setting it up. HP Mafia II will probably start-up halfway through this game or something, or even wait until after this.

Or host the people who didn't make it in this one.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
third times a charm

EDIT: if you check out the names list, I am Jackal+, and mekkah is simply Mekkah, the non super mod. Eat that mekkah!

Does regular Pokemon trainers that can't communicate outside of the thread include special roles like bodyguard and inspector that might want to be aware of each other?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Awesome! Lets not muck this one up guys XD At least this game the trainers have some sort of purpose, lets go save Ho-oh guys! I've been waiting for a GSC remake for a while now!

imo DON'T LYNCH TODAY GUYS, we have nothing to go on and could end up killing someone on the good side (with a good role too possibly). I'm assuming Havak is going to have clues when someone dies, otherwise getting information is going to be ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)