Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
lynch controllerofflames

I'll lol if he turns out to be innocent, and bandwagon starter gets lynched who turns out to be innocent anyway. Awesome night 1 however =)

going to look at the post again and see if I can see anything else

edit: oh just saw gorm's link lulz, pretty convinced

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ControllerOfFlames has reached a majority vote, he will be murdered shortly. :)

The Pokémon Trainers turned to ControllerOfFlames, as the evidence against him proved too great to ignore.

CardsOfTheHeart called upon Scyther, who swiftly disposed of CrontrollerOfFlames head with one False Swipe... (leaving him on 1HP) Cookies Growlithe then finished the job with a severe Fire Blast, which was somewhat ironic. After tearing open his jacket, they discovered a red "R" on his shirt, ControllerOfFlames was indeed a Team Rocket Grunt.

The Pokémon Trainers had managed to take out another member of the evil forces, Team Rocket were now at a further disadvantage.

Day 1 Ends, Night 2 Begins.

ControllerOfFlames has reached a majority vote, he will be murdered shortly. :)
they discovered a red "R" on his shirt, ControllerOfFlames was indeed a Team Rocket Grunt.
Damn, I missed the entire day, I wanted to be in on a bandwagon:naughty:
Great night one, though I think it is extremelly fishy that both leaders got killed.
At above quote, if all we need to do to find out who belongs to each faction is take of everyones jackets and coats...?

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Interesting. So ControllerOfFlames was a Rocket grunt. If we carry on like this the Teams are gonna whittle away down to nothing. Good choice.

Here's hoping they kill each other in night 2. Would be so much easier.

COF was a Rocket? Hold up.

It's nice that he's been taken out, but here's what I want to know: why would a card in the possession of Team Galactic's leader hold a clue to the identity of a member of Team Rocket? It doesn't make sense.

...I guess Isy read too much into the clue. Anyone could've made that mistake. At least it worked out this time, but the next mistake we make could have more dire consequences. We better be more careful next time.

The clues dont have to make sense. It is pokemon, you know... that game where a bird can fire an electric blast that can attack a turtle that can fire concentrated blasts of water out of it's mouth...

However, if you want a logical explanation then here: The leader had several ID cards that each member carried, and COF dropped his so the leader of Galatic found it and then used it to find the Rocket HQ (by tracking down COF). COF told his leader about the incident so his leader went out searching for the card. A problem arose, the two leaders met. Giovanni demanded the card back, but Cyrus was persistent. The two drew their guns and shot each other.... killing both leaders day 1.

That is why their bodies were discovered at the same time, and why the card was in Cyrus' possesion instead of COF's.

I redid my explanation but it is a pretty reasonable one. Also gorm said that we would lynch COTH if COF was found guilty.

It's nice that he's been taken out, but here's what I want to know: why would a card in the possession of Team Galactic's leader hold a clue to the identity of a member of Team Rocket? It doesn't make sense.

...I guess Isy read too much into the clue. Anyone could've made that mistake. At least it worked out this time, but the next mistake we make could have more dire consequences. We better be more careful next time.
Why do you not want us to look into the clues? Did we figure it out that the ID cards will lead us to mafia members? If so, then it would make sense for you to try and bash our theory to help prevent further mafia lynchings... you sound very suspicious to me.

Isy hit the nail on the head... we should try the same method again if we discover another ID card after tonights killing... then we will know for sure that we are onto something, or whether it was pure coincidence.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Cyrus stole the rockets identity card as he was being murdered.

Simple.

Since some of you will miss this since it is on the last page: This gives a somewhat logical view (as logical as Pokemon can get) on the events of day 1.

The leader had several ID cards that each member carried, and COF dropped his so the leader of Galatic found it and then used it to find the Rocket HQ (by tracking down COF). COF told his leader about the incident so his leader went out searching for the card. A problem arose, the two leaders met. Giovanni demanded the card back, but Cyrus was persistent. The two drew their guns and shot each other.... killing both leaders day 1.

That is why their bodies were discovered at the same time, and why the card was in Cyrus' possesion instead of COF's.

Lol, it's true because isy started the bandwagon, thus he's the one behind the killing. Then again, it's a day-time lynch, so i guess there's nothing significant there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)