Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The trainers began to suspect Scrubs, and surrounded him. Toothache sent out a Scizor, which suffocated Scrubs and choked him to death with Vicegrip, before piercing through his neck and slicing his head off. The trainers discovered that Scrubs was a Team Rocket Grunt.

Day 5 Ends, Night 6 Begins.

Agreed...

Also, is it just me is that a kinda brutal thing for a pokemon to do? Suffocate someone then purposefully slice his head off? Only an evil pokemon would do that... and the only people who have evil pokemon are the mafias!
Nah, just havak being mean I guess...

lynch pokemon mafia

We have suspected it to be the cause of the whole trouble. If everyone would lynch it the next day, it would be a huge blessing for Galatics, Rockets, and Trainers alike.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the delay, busy weekend since Friday - Now.

The trainers awoke to two bodies...

The first was that of Sanjay120, who had an axe lodged into his head and duct tape over his mouth because he never shuts up. The words Tab & Shift were printed on his body and there was a trainer card located next to him. Proving that he was a Pokémon Trainer.

The second body was that of Shiney, who had been stretched out of shape, all his bones and organs had been brutally damaged. 326 | 100 | 30 | 10 | 0 | No | No | Yes. It was later determined that Shiney was indeed a Pokémon Trainer.

Two lost again, what was next?

Night 6 Ends, Day 6 Begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)