Pokémon Minus - Street Pokémon with Mimic Glitch Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the pokes in this meta should have Sleep Talk since there are no Sleep Clause plus presence of Sporer all aroud.

They're not limited to only 1 gen V move. Unless I'm mistaken, you could still use gen V TMs, plus any gen V moves that have been added to their level-up movepool. Unless you mean they're limited to only 1 Gen V move that can be anything.

Also, none of them can have DW abilities, and a few pokemon from gens 1-3 can't have their 4th gen ability.

Lastly, no clauses, you say? Then I have a Pokemon for you.

Machamp@Choice Scarf
Sheer Cold
Sleep Talk
V-generate/---
Hi Jump Kick/---

HJK and V-generate are for taking out Sturdy mons. You cover all of them except Donphan and the Rock/Bugs. Sleep Talk is for sleep absorption, of course. In fact, if you want, you can run just Sheer Cold and Sleep Talk. You're walled by sturdy mons, but you can absorb a sleep and still throw out OHKOs.

No Guard is still possible by giving this moveset to him as a Machoke, then evolving into Machamp.

EDIT: Oh, god, I just realized that no clauses also means no Species Clause. Meaning you can have more than one of this guy, or any other stupidly broken set, on your team.

breh

強いだね
anything at spore/spore/spore/spore

I win

(guts, quick feet, poison heal (breloom only unfortunately), and the odd insomnia/vital spirit will be... vital.. in this metagame)

also I have no fucking clue how you guys could have ignored this

lvl 5 Aron Skarmory @ Shell Bell
Sturdy
EVs/Nature are whatever the fuck they want to be
Ice Shard
Endeavor
Toxic
(??????)

win by getting pursuit anything and killing ghosts

also everybody must remember that eveyr pokemon with access to mimic only has access to 3 moves; the third must be able to be obtained by normal means

So let's get this straight, the only pokemon that can take advantage of this glitch are:

Gen 1 Pokemon
Gen 2 Pokemon
Gen 3 Pokemon
Chatot, and obviously any Gen 4 Pokemon that evolve from Gen 1-3 pokemon.

All have access to Gen 1-3 moves, and access to one of illegal Gen 4 or 5 moves.

Also, what about Egg moves? Does this glitch allow illegal combinations to appear? e.g. If a male Cacturne with Spikes and sketched-Stealth Rock breeds with a female Nattorei, will the child have both moves?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
also everybody must remember that eveyr pokemon with access to mimic only has access to 3 moves
No, that's only if you try to do it with Rage in HGSS or whatever. If you have a Japanese D/P copy (either a retail cart or rom), you can go all Spore / Sacred Fire / Judgment / Butterfly Dance Ninjask if you want to.

breh

強いだね
No, that's only if you try to do it with Rage in HGSS or whatever. If you have a Japanese D/P copy (either a retail cart or rom), you can go all Spore / Sacred Fire / Judgment / Butterfly Dance Ninjask if you want to.
Are you sure about this? I could swear it took up a moveslot.

(If you can provide a video that would be very kind)

They're not limited to only 1 gen V move. Unless I'm mistaken, you could still use gen V TMs, plus any gen V moves that have been added to their level-up movepool. Unless you mean they're limited to only 1 Gen V move that can be anything.

Also, none of them can have DW abilities, and a few pokemon from gens 1-3 can't have their 4th gen ability.

Lastly, no clauses, you say? Then I have a Pokemon for you.

Machamp@Choice Scarf
Sheer Cold
Sleep Talk
V-generate/---
Hi Jump Kick/---

HJK and V-generate are for taking out Sturdy mons. You cover all of them except Donphan and the Rock/Bugs. Sleep Talk is for sleep absorption, of course. In fact, if you want, you can run just Sheer Cold and Sleep Talk. You're walled by sturdy mons, but you can absorb a sleep and still throw out OHKOs.

No Guard is still possible by giving this moveset to him as a Machoke, then evolving into Machamp.

EDIT: Oh, god, I just realized that no clauses also means no Species Clause. Meaning you can have more than one of this guy, or any other stupidly broken set, on your team.
Not sure if it's changed in gen V, but in gen IV No Guard doesn't effect OHKO moves.

As for the topic itself, I've though of this before, but with (standard) rules, as in standard rules, except all mimic glitched moves are allowed. If this turns into a little metagame/tournament I may give it a shot!

This is more interesting than CAM actually (since everyone and their mother that learns Mimic in gen 3 tutor can basically get any move). Sorry don!

breh

強いだね
Not sure if it's changed in gen V, but in gen IV No Guard doesn't effect OHKO moves.

As for the topic itself, I've though of this before, but with (standard) rules, as in standard rules, except all mimic glitched moves are allowed. If this turns into a little metagame/tournament I may give it a shot!

This is more interesting than CAM actually (since everyone and their mother that learns Mimic in gen 3 tutor can basically get any move). Sorry don!
No. This is false.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVR2qkFjHSc

(I dunno about gen V though)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Instead of using the glitch for stupid stuff that's obviously broken, why not create something that should have been in the game anyways, like female torchics with baton pass for example??

lmitchell0012 it's nice to get a pseudo-legit Wish Bliss, but you can't do this in Gen V(which I assume what you meant since you said female torchic with baton pass so I assume speed boost you meant)

Mario With Lasers

Are you sure about this? I could swear it took up a moveslot.

(If you can provide a video that would be very kind)
I was about to try to recreate the scenario with my JP Diamond ROM and take a couple pictures, but apparently my DS doesn't want to work so I'll leave you with only my word. I had a Mimic FRLG Mewtwo (which I've mentioned in the first page), and its movepool is actually Trick / Selfdestruct / Counter / Body Slam. All moves not possible to be learned in D/P, and yet it learned them with the Mimic Glitch.

Instead of using the glitch for stupid stuff that's obviously broken, why not create something that should have been in the game anyways, like female torchics with baton pass for example??
Because who the fuck cares about Baton Pass Blaziken, it's not going to be officially accepted anyway.

I have a much better idea than your Aerodactyl set: Azumarill.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch / Aqua Jet
- Return
- Flare Blitz

This set hits every Pokémon in the game for at least neutral damage (thanks to Flare Blitz). Ice Punch is only here for Dragons. If you want more power and speed, use Medicham.

^ that's basically just CB Azu with Flare Blitz, I'd rather use Belly Drum Aqua Jet Mach Punch or something like that.

Mario With Lasers

why aren't you guys even taking shit like tail glow kyogre into account

you know

big bad uber mon

with broken as shit moves

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)