Pokémon Minus - Street Pokémon with Mimic Glitch Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psycho Break or Flame Dance. You can only pass 1 sketch to Gen V.
edit: i coulda sworn a guy posted a funky jirachi set above me and now its gone.

breh

強いだね
Psycho Break or Flame Dance. You can only pass 1 sketch to Gen V.
edit: i coulda sworn a guy posted a funky jirachi set above me and now its gone.
My post moved up a page, I think.

I was under the assumption that the Japanese mimic glitch worked without rage, as MwL told me a few pages back.

But if so, then screw Sacred Fire
Magic Coat Sleep Talk or Cosmic Power can go in that slot I guess.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
My post moved up a page, I think.

I was under the assumption that the Japanese mimic glitch worked without rage, as MwL told me a few pages back.
It does, but the problem is that it only works in Gen IV. You would have to send a Sacred Fire / Seed Flare / Sketch / filler Jirachi from DPPt to B/W and then use Sketch to learn Psycho Break or Flame Dance there.

...Unless we find a way to teach Sketch twice in DPPt.

Unfortunately Fire Punch is an egg move, and Machamp cannot hit Forretress for SE damage, however every single thing in the game with Sturdy except for Forretress is hit by Fighting/Rock for SE.
Donphan and Skarmory beg to differ.

Also, you say that mimic glitched movesets are banned in the OP. ^_^

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
This seemingly chaotic meta may actually lead to the most fun and creative game ever. This game (if we get a server for it) is going to lead to some interesting results.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ev's:252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpD
Nature: Adamant
Recover
Belly Drum
Waterfall
V-Generate

Thoughts?
Edit: Yeah you're right Kokoa. I Just hate heatran with a passion and want to destroy it anyway I can.

That Registeel set doesnt seem too viable. If it gets hit the turn it sets up Belly Drum, you pretty much already lost it.
edit: fire and water don't offer too great coverage. I'd rather use V-Generate and a dragon move.

Espeon @ Leftovers
-Minimize
-Calm Mind
-Assist Power
-Aura Sphere/Substitute/Recover

There you go. Anti Spore + shap evasion boost + Machamp can suck my STAB = smiles.
Encore? what's that?
How are you supposed to get Magic Mirror on a Gen 3 Espeon?

Most people still confuse some limitation here I will explain here.

- This glitch can only done in get 4 D/P first release. All pokemon must be shifted from Gen4 to Gen5 so no Gen5 pokemon or pokemon with DW ability.
- Can only has 1 Gen5 move due pokemon that use this giltch can only has 1 sketch move.
- All pokemon that can't learn Mimic or Assist can't use this glitch.

So if you allow this glitch it is mean that you can use some illegal egg move too like hydreigon with Dark Pulse+Earth Power.

Everybody was saying that Shelgon should get Shell Smash; giving Salamence a sharp boost to both attack stats and speed would be insane. Well, less insane then Rayquaza with Shell Smash.

It's a shame that Soul Dew doesn't exist in Gen 5 yet otherwise I'd make:
Latios @ Soul Dew
*Max SpAtk and Speed*
-Psycho Break
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon/Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball
-Tail Glow/Recover/Roost/Milk Drink/Heal Order
Hits every Pokemon in the game for at least neutral damage. Either Dragon Pulse for STAB, Dark Pulse for flinch chance, or Shadow Ball for SpDf drop chance. You could use Tail Glow to boost your SpAtk into the stratosphere, but if you find it overkill, then you can replace it with a recovery move; Either the ones it knows legally (Roost and Recover) or ones it can only know illegally for the Lolz (Milk Drink and Heal Order.)

Another crazy possibility is giving Sniper Kingdra Tail Glow & Ice Breath. If Drapion could use this glitch, I'd suggest Sniper with Swords Dance/Belly Drum, Mountain Storm, and Crunch/Night Slash; holding either a Life Orb for obvious reasons, a Balloon to temporally give Drapion no weaknesses, or a Scope Lens to increase chance of Critical hits with Night Slash.

breh

強いだね
If you don't outspeed CS Jolly Machamp and you aren't sturdy, you won't survive on the street.
Just a note, this means anything with 108 base speed or higher running max speed is safe

or sturdy users

Aggron @ Wide Lens Head Smash/Trick Room/Gyro Ball/Hi Jump Kick or Hammer Arm?
conversely
Magnezone with Trick Room / Thunderbolt / Ice Beam / Tail Glow (yes I know TR is bad with setup but if it has three turns to sweep that's still good enough)

Well ubers

Groudon
252 atk/252 Spe/6 HP
Gear Change
EQ
Filler
Filler

RP don but worse. The problem with don is if he Double dance he lose move and he need both speed and power. He always wanted DD since he need both but now with Gear Change he become plain Broken.

Metagross
252 atk/your custom EV
Gear Change
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Filler

Same as above. But since metagross is unstoppable at + 2.... yeah

Mew: Now able to say FUCK OFF I HAZ SHELL RAPER

Mew w/ Leftovers/Light Clay/White Herb
EVs: I dunno
-Shell Smash
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Baton Pass

Ouch. Taunters eat this set but hey, if they don't have one, its quite hilarious since with DS, Mew is generally bulky enough to get 3 Shell Smashes and baton pass to a mixed sweeper.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XATU IS A BOSS FROM MEXICO

Xatu w/Life Orb
EVs: 4/252/252 Modest
- Tail Glow
- Psychic
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball

Tail Glow once, bulldoze everything while spamming "XATU IS A BOSS FROM MEXICO" in the chat. Fighting+Ghost hits everything for at least neutral, while Psychic is your main STAB.

breh

強いだね
Xatu w/Life Orb
EVs: 4/252/252 Modest
- Tail Glow
- Psychic
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball

Tail Glow once, bulldoze everything while spamming "XATU IS A BOSS FROM MEXICO" in the chat. Fighting+Ghost hits everything for at least neutral, while Psychic is your main STAB.
Why the fuck would you use Xatu for anything

no Magic Mirror you do realize right

EDIT: No that's not a very obvious joke TBH :/

Well, I think you gotta go with what's gonna sweep the most without any outside help, and you basically need priority to make that happen.

The combo I want to see happen is Shell Smash + Assist Power, but is any pokemon viable with those two moves AND a Lum Berry? I am very concerned about Spore, and I couldn't get a good moveset to work with Clefable since it just doesn't have enough power to pull it off.

Also, Lugia just begs for a broken physical set, like Belly Drum/Recover/Sucker Punch/Close Combat @ Lum Berry. Don't forget the bulky mons!

Why the fuck would you use Xatu for anything

no Magic Mirror you do realize right
You do realise that I intended that for a joke, with all the 'XATU IS A BOSS FROM MEXICO' stuff inside right...?
Edit: Not my fault though since sane people don't spam XATU IS A BOSS FROM MEXICO in the chat.

Alright, serious stuff coming right up:
-----------------------------------------------------------
I HATE SHARING >:D

Shuckle w/ Leftovers
Sturdy
EVs: 200 HP/252 Def/56 SpDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk/0 SpA

-Power Swap
-Stone Edge
-Recover
-Refresh

Fuck off Power Share, Power Swap is the new 'in' thing now! The opponent's physical sweeper suddenly finds themselves, instead of half attack, having a PITIFUL 20+ for their Attack stat. Stone Edge is your STAB attack, but since Shuckle is so epic defensively that he can afford to miss once and not die from it. Recover is standard healing, while Shuckle laughs at all attempts to status him with Refresh. To be used with Sandstorm.

The worse i can think off is :

Gear Change Custom Metagross
Gear Change Groudon
Butterfly Dance Lugia
Butterfly Dance Kyogre

NO LOVE FOR GLISCOR ????????
Gear Change/Whatever move
Baton Pass
Roost
Taunt/will-o-wisp

OH CRAP

Fuck Gliscor i use Celebi
Same moveset with Recover
Filler/Will-o-wisp/taunt

I have a much better idea than your Aerodactyl set: Azumarill.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch / Aqua Jet
- Return
- Flare Blitz

This set hits every Pokémon in the game for at least neutral damage (thanks to Flare Blitz). Ice Punch is only here for Dragons. If you want more power and speed, use Medicham.
Burungeru'd

Burungeru'd

Octillery @ Leftovers
Inconsistent
Spore
Shell Break
Waterfall
Sacred Fire/Dragon Claw

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
Inconsistent is incompatible with Mimic Glitch.

Still, I hardly doubt Inconsistent abusers even need extended movesets to overcentralize even this metagame; we've already seen that an Inconsistent Bidoof can sweep an Ubers team, so a super-powered Jirachi or w/e won't actually change anything.

Edit:

Wait, does Street rules mean Miracle Shooter will also be activated?

FUCK TEH CHOMPZ

Flygon w/ Life Orb
Adamant 4/252/252

- Gear Shift/Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/Knock Down

Get lost everyone. With Gear Shift, Flygon not only has the benefit of CB and Scarf, he has as though YET ANOTHER SCARF on him. Sporting Outrage and QuakeEdge, he tears through teams like no other. If you don't wish to get yourself walled by Skarmory, use Knock Down, although you will need to run Dragon Dance as you cannot have 2 Gen 5 moves, and Flygon can't learn TM23. However, +1 Stone Edge theoretically SHOULD cripple Skarmory enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dancing Computer

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Nature:Modest/Timid
EVs: 4/252/252
Ability: Download/Adaptability(run this if you are using TA)

-Butterfly Dance
-Aura Sphere
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Spore/Tri Attack/Giga Drain

Thanks to the fact that Porygon2 can learn Mimic, it can be Pal Park'd to 4th gen, where you can Rage its moveset to hell. Butterfly Dance increases Sp.Atk and Spd, while giving you (unnecessary) Sp.Def. Fighting+Ghost is once again, unresisted by everything in the meta. Your forth attack is essentially filler: TBolt/Ice Beam to hit more stuff, Spore to sleep such that P-Z can get in more Butterfly Dances, Giga Drain for added survivality(and a way to beat bulky waters) and Tri Attack for STAB. You should always run Download if you do not run Tri Attack, while run Adaptability if you are running TA.

(Also, this means that the Gen 4 evolutions of older Pokemon get Mimic, like Froslass and Mamoswine. Might want to update OP a little.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)