★★ Pokémon Snap Discussion ★★
Hello and welcome to the Pokémon Snap Discussion thread! In this topic, feel free to talk about anything related to this fantastic game that lies in the hearts of many N64 owners. If you haven't played this game ever, I highly recommend that you download it off the Wii Shop Channel ($10) or, better yet, purchase it authentically for Nintendo 64 (more than $10). If you haven't ever heard of this game, you best read up and get yourself a copy!
I'll post some guiding questions here, but post about whatever you want in relation to this masterpiece. Who knows, maybe if this garners enough popularity, we can set up some tournaments for best score!
- What are some of your first memories of Pokémon Snap? When did you buy this game? How old were you when you first played it? How long have you enjoyed this game?
- Which course is your favorite? We all have Pokémon we specifically enjoy taking pictures of, so which course offered the most of those Pokémon? Which course was the most creative in design? Similarly, which course had the best "hidden" picture?
- What is your best score on a picture? How did you get this perfect picture? What methods did you use? If you can, upload the image here to show us your hard work! We'll all revel in the beauty of your shot, no doubt. Similarly, what's your best score on a course?
- Are you interested in participating in a Pokémon Snap contest? If so, what kind of contests would you like to see? Would tournaments be a good idea? What about a leaderboard?
- Would you support a future Pokémon Snap game? If not, why not? If so, what would you like to see added? What features would you envision ideally? What system would this be played on?
Again, these are just some lead in questions. Talk about whatever you like in relation to this game! If this takes off, I'll definitely be starting up some tournaments and a leaderboard in this OP. So what are your thoughts? Post any them here!