Pokémon TCG Tournament #2 - Diamond/Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP On and MD On were pretty close in votes, so I don't think anyone will bite my head off if I take the one I like best (please?). I like having more options, after all!

I think we can get 16 this time, considering last time we got 16 and 4 substitutes.

Player List
1. Mekkah
2. Zy
3. KnightoftheWind
4. Cybertron
5. RBG
6. LinIsKorean
7. Lightwolf
8. SevenDeadlySins
9. Tyler422
10. gmax
11. hailflameblast
12. Deck Knight
13. Amelia
14. Misdreavus
15. Alaka
16. chris is me

Subs
1. froggy25
2. Colonel_M

Allowed Sets
Diamond and Pearl
Mysterious Treasures
Secret Wonders
Great Encounters
Majestic Dawn
Legends Awakened
Stormfront
Platinum
Rising Rivals
Supreme Victors
Arceus
Heart Gold and Soul Silver
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Unleashed

Rules are roughly the same as last time, I don't feel like copy/pasting but the general outline:
- Be a good sport. If your opponent makes a mistake, I recommend letting them undo it. If they accidentally put in the wrong Claydol (for example), consider pretending it's the right one. Work out solutions together, including disconnections, etc.
- Get your matches done in time.
- Matches have to be played on Redshark unless both players agree to use another medium. Make sure your Redshark/Hamachi combo works before signing up if you haven't already, please.
- When in doubt, use the latest Compendium.
- Feel free to create decks together, but no ghost playing of any kind is allowed.
- Single elimination, best out of three.

Remember, the person that goes first cannot use Trainers on his first turn, but the person that goes second can! (Neither can evolve, apparently, thanks RBG!) Also, if you win the initial flip, you can choose to go second, if you want to.

There are no banned cards (other than cards not in the listed sets). Some people agreed not to use Riptide and/or babies last time. It's obviously fine with me if you agree to such rules with your opponent, if you think that makes the game more interesting!

The person who goes second can NOT evolve on his first turn, but can play trainers.

in, but dont expect me to get my first match done before the 10th (If that is a problem than don't add me)

also, no HeartGold/SoulSilver :( (I want my Pokemon Communicator/Pokemon Collector)

The person who goes second can NOT evolve on his first turn, but can play trainers.
zy cheater...............

I actually forgot the HGSS sets and added them. Gotta have that Lanturn threat.

dont expect me to get my first match done before the 10th (If that is a problem than don't add me)
I'll prolly end up giving a lenient deadline.

Also, making this best out of three again!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
way to tell me assholes :(

in

dp is a lot easier to learn than other gens:
1. roseanne / azelf / claydol / uxie
2. do stuff fast
3. use luxchomp and sp's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)