1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokémon Theories

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by FrozenBlastoise, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jynx

jynx

and that most human shaped egg group Pokemon are either fighting or psychic.

Caitlin is also suggestively psychic.

However, N seems to be immune to ghost attacks (from the anime though)
  2. Champion Steve

Champion Steve

Maybe N is Normal/Psychic, then. I would also say this meshes well with my theory that Nurse Joy are all from a species of Pokemon that's in the Human Egg Group. Wait, do humans come from eggs in the Pokemon anime?
  3. Shiruba

Shiruba

it's not like we saw a detailed scene where someone gave birth but

it's not been mentioned and babies do exist there so i'm inclined to say no.
  4. Scron

Scron

My theory is, since there are many dittos that can't reproduce with each other, that whenever Mew poops a new ditto is born. They are both pink and can use transform.

Just a thought
  5. Rapti

Rapti

I would like to point out that Grimer are suppoused to reproduce by mitosis according to the pokedex, yet Grimer eggs exist; so either all pokemon laying eggs is simply a gameplay abstraction or organism only lay eggs when reproducing in a day care (spooky)
  6. jynx

jynx

lol, I want to believe that.
  7. Hydreigon1998

Hydreigon1998

One of my theories that me and my friend came up with is based on the fact how machop has a tail and his evolutions have no tail. Well my thought is that since machoke is always admiring its muscles it wears the belt because it considers it a deformitie. His later evolution just wears through habit.
  8. ShinyShaymin

ShinyShaymin

Theory of Munna:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. jynx

jynx

I kind of portray it a bit like how apes lost their tail throughout evolution before the evolved into humans.
    Because in those days, there was this weird "advanced animal" type of thing, and losing a tail was somehow portrayed as "advanced" those days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)