Programming Pokémon Trade Manager(Windows Application)

Do you find useful this application?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Download

This program was made for a rng italian forum, but i decided to put this tool here too.
I think the usage is not too complicate, but if you want some explications, i'm here :)

Description: this tool helps you to create your trade thread, just put your pokémon data
in to the form, then click the 3rd button on the top-left(like this:
)and the application
will generate you a BBCode for your forum and a little preview of it. Keep in mind that the
application doesn't append the previous pokémon, so save the BBCode in to your thread
when you've finished.
If you don't want to lose your changes, save the pokémon into a .epd file(Edited Pokémon Data);
you can re-open it whenever yo want, withouth losing any data.
The application can open 4th Generation .pkm file only(so far), but i'm working to open 5th Generation
files too. Note that also some 4th Generation .pkm files returns a error, so be patient :P

A little preview of BBCode:
(
, Undet.) 639 - Terrakion (Level: 100)

OT: Black | ID: 47602 | SID: 54113
Nature: Brave (+Attack / -Speed) | Ability: Justified
IVs: ( 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 ) (HP Dark 70 )
EVs: ( 6 | 252 | 126 | 0 | 0 | 126 )
UT'd Version: Swords Dance | Stone Edge | Close Combat | Sacred Sword
EV'd Version: --- | --- | --- | ---
Method Used: Standard Seed
Notes: A modificable note.

HTML:
([IMG]http://img.forumfree.net/style_images/11/pip.gif[/IMG], Undet.) 639 - Terrakion (Level: 100)
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/639.png[/IMG]
OT: Black | ID: 47602 | SID: 54113
Nature: Brave (+Attack / -Speed) | Ability: Justified
IVs: ( 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 ) (HP Dark 70 )
EVs: ( 6 | 252 | 126 | 0 | 0 | 126 )
UT'd Version: Swords Dance | Stone Edge | Close Combat | Sacred Sword
EV'd Version: --- | --- | --- | ---
Method Used: Standard Seed
Notes: A modificable note
Send your feedback here!
Oh, if the thread is in the wrong place, please move it :P

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
As useful as this is anything that encourages the use of .pkm files, and by extension, emulators and flashcarts doesn't sit well with many people. Pokécheck has an output to BBcode function and getting the Pokémon there to use that doesn't require any third party tools.

I will admit that this is a really neat tool though. I like how it already has a format and everything. How much customization is there to this program?

Edit: Wait can you use this by manually entering everything rather than using a .pkm? If so that would be amazing, and be useful for all users.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)